I'm going to visit Shanghai next Sunday (20/06/10) and will stay at Yang Jian Hua Hotel, No 591 Mei Hua Road, Pudong area. So I need some advice urgently.
Would you please give me some tips now:
1. What is the nearby subway line of this hotel
2. Nearby both Muslim restaurant & Indian restaurant of this hotel
3. Is it needed to take Subway for Xin Yang Market of under the Science & Technology Museum or it's a walking distance or Taxi would be better
4. Which way (subway/taxi) & how would be better to reach the following
(a) Najing west/east
(b) Qipu Lu
(c) Chengdu Road in Puxi
5. Is Najing Xi Lu is same of Nanjing west/east?
6. Which one would be nearby of this hotel from the below
(a) Cybermart at Huaihai Zhonglu
(b) Metro city next to the metro station in Xujiahui
(c) Buy now, Pacific Digital Plaza at Xujiahui
7. Any nearby Super Mall (is Super Brand Mall opposite to the Oriental Pearl is nearby of this hotel?) of this hotel for cheap shopping of clothes/bed covers
Thank you for your advice in advance.