Shanghai Travel Answers

change location

Tickets to Oriental Pearl TV Tower and World financial center

by Mesje Online Now Sep 30, 2011 at 4:20 PM

I would like to visit the Oriental Pearl TV Tower and the observation desk in the World financial center, and I would like to know:
- can I buy tickets to this attractions online in advance? If not, is it possible to buy them in that places in the morning with the entrance in the evening? Because I would like to avoid the crowds in popular time during the sunset.
- if I go to the lunch in the restaurant in Oriental Pearl Tower, can i also visit for free all three observation spheres of the tower? Is it possible to book this lunch in advance?
Thank you very much

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • KakapoTheParrot's Profile Photo

Re: Tickets to Oriental Pearl TV Tower and World financial center

by KakapoTheParrot Online Now Oct 1, 2011 at 12:18 AM

I was up the World financial center a few weeks ago, mid-afternoon. It took about 10-15 minutes of queueing at most. The queuing area is quite atmospheric itself and air-conditioned, which we were very glad of.

I don't think it ever seems to get too busy as the lifts are fast and frequent. Actually, that's a huge understatement. You are barely away of the lift accelerating. When you watch the floor numbers count by, it's impossible to appreciate just how fast you're moving. I guess it would have scared me to death if I'd been able to see :-)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines