Shanghai Travel Answers

change location

studio pictures

by queenygurl Online Now Jun 8, 2009 at 6:03 PM

Hello,

I'm interesting in doing studio pictures where I dress up in different fancy dresses, my hair and make up is done, do funny poses and takes lot of pictures. Then I can buy the pictures and a nice photo book containing the pictures. It's not for wedding or engagement. I hear a lot of females who visit asian courtries do this because it's fun and the pictures look nice. I'm not looking for an expensive elite pro. I just want these pictures to be good, fun and lots of laughs.

I've tried searching online, it's either I have walk up and down certain roads and just ask around or pay a hefty price for an elite pro. I read I can go near the universities and there's plenty of those types of studios around for cheap. But I like to plan ahead and know what I'm getting myself into. Here are my preferences if it helps.

1. English speaking photographer or vendor.
2. Hair and make up can be done at the same venue
3. Vendor or photographer who has outfits/dress on site for me to use for the photo shot.
4. Fairly cheap, my budget is400 USD.

If anyone has been done this before and would recommend the photographer or vendor, please provide the contact name, # and/or email. That would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Helen

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines