change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• LisaK42's Profile Photo

First Time traveller, please help

by LisaK42 Online Now Jun 21, 2013 at 5:38 AM

We are travelling to Thailand and staying 1 night in Kuala Lumpur, we'll have the rest of the day to explore, landing 3.45pm and wanted to visit the Shah Alam Mosque. Does anyone know how much a taxi would cost to get to the Mosque from the airport?

6 Answers May 6, 2014 at 8:32 PM
    • From starcruises berth to Shah Alum

by ronruth Online Now Oct 31, 2010 at 9:26 PM

(Is it easy (like walking) to get from Star cruises berth to Bus or train ststion to travel to Shah Alum. Distance is about 15 kms.Is taxi to be considered?

2 Answers Nov 16, 2010 at 11:58 PM
    • transport from Concorde Hotel, Shah Alam to Bukit Bintang

by nickywee Online Now Jul 16, 2010 at 6:45 PM

I like to have your suggestion regarding the above. It would be most welcome if you could suggest various form of transport say taxi, LRT & etc and also give me some tips of the charges. My interest is probably head out from Concorde Hotel early to reach Bukit Bintang Before 8.30 am. Thanks so much for your kindness in your help.

2 Answers Jul 18, 2010 at 5:04 PM
    • Bus to shah alam

by elysn8 Online Now Nov 3, 2009 at 11:29 PM

Can anyone tell me if the komuter train runs through Shah Alam? If it does, is the station near the express bus terminal?

1 Answer Nov 4, 2009 at 6:11 AM
    • taxi fare from kl to shah alam

by nashinsing Online Now Sep 1, 2009 at 1:44 AM

travelling with two kids to shah alam cuming saturday...please tell me how much would be the taxi fare from kl(jalan hishamuddin) to shah alam blue mosque???and is it easy to get a taxi in shah alam for the return trip to kl??

1 Answer Sep 1, 2009 at 4:51 PM
    • transport from Concorde Hotel to Section 17 (University)

by ewawo Online Now May 29, 2009 at 5:36 PM

Could anyone advise me about the transport options from going to Concorde Hotel to Section 17 (University)? How much would a taxi ride cost? What about minibus? Is it hard to get a taxi from the University? Many thanks in advance.

3 Answers Jun 2, 2009 at 6:32 PM
    • Shah Alam to KL

by meredith610 Online Now Jul 8, 2007 at 3:05 PM

How to get from Sri Acappella Apartments(near Giant) to the KLM Train Station? I saw a bus station but I have not idea what bus I would take, and I have no idea where the train station is. Thanks.

• Marie517's Profile Photo

shopping mall in shah alam????

by Marie517 Online Now Nov 5, 2003 at 1:17 AM

I'm taking my mom to Shah Alam to renew her passport and I want to know if there is a shopping mall nearby???? Need a response ASAP!!

4 Answers Nov 6, 2003 at 6:17 AM
    • terry1157's Profile Photo

Fried Kuey Teoh

by terry1157 Online Now Aug 6, 2003 at 1:41 PM

Where can I find the best fried kueh teoh in Shah Alam?

9 Answers Aug 18, 2003 at 9:25 PM