Shah Alam Travel Answers

change location

transport from Concorde Hotel, Shah Alam to Bukit Bintang

by nickywee Online Now Jul 16, 2010 at 6:45 PM

I like to have your suggestion regarding the above. It would be most welcome if you could suggest various form of transport say taxi, LRT & etc and also give me some tips of the charges. My interest is probably head out from Concorde Hotel early to reach Bukit Bintang Before 8.30 am. Thanks so much for your kindness in your help.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: transport from Concorde Hotel, Shah Alam to Bukit Bintang

by mr.capu Online Now Jul 17, 2010 at 6:40 PM

shah alam is quite far from bukit bintang area.. taking taxi is the easiest way if you dont have any issue with the fare.. i THINK you will end up around RM20-30 for one way trip to bukit bintang area.. the cheapest is taking commuter to KL sentral and walk a bit to monorel station nearby KL sentral.. total cost i think is about RM5-6.. no traffic jam.. if you wish to take either taxi or commuter.. be early..

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • din2x's Profile Photo

Re: transport from Concorde Hotel, Shah Alam to Bukit Bintang

by din2x Online Now Jul 18, 2010 at 5:04 PM

1. Take Taxi directly from hotel, as suggested by previous post. But the cost is around RM40-50 per trip.

2. Take taxi to Kelana Jaya LRT Station. This is about 15-20 minutes, depends on traffic. From Kelana Jaya LRT, take the LRT to KL Sentral. In KL Sentral, walk to Monorail station. take the Monorail to Bukit Bintang.

3. Take Taxi to the closest Komuter (Commuter Train) Station. The closest would be Shah Alam Komuter Station. Take the Komuter to KL Sentral. In KL Sentral, walk to Monorail station. take the Monorail to Bukit Bintang.

4. Take Bus (U608 or T608) from Concode Hotel (RM2.00) to Central Market in KL. From central Market, you can take another bus to Bukit Bintang (RM2.00).

I rank the option from 1-4, 1 being the most expensive and fastest. and option 4 would be the cheapest. But trying to get there before 8:30AM means that you have to be very early. Getting LRT from Kelana Jaya is easy because it is the first station, and won't get crowded when you try to get into the train. Shah Alam Komuter station is not bad either and easy to get a seat. But it will get crowded before you reach KL Sentral.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines