Shah Alam Travel Answers

change location
Marie517's Profile Photo

shopping mall in shah alam????

by Marie517 Online Now Nov 5, 2003 at 1:17 AM

I'm taking my mom to Shah Alam to renew her passport and I want to know if there is a shopping mall nearby???? Need a response ASAP!!

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • mansionion's Profile Photo

Re: shopping mall in shah alam????

by mansionion Online Now Nov 5, 2003 at 1:29 AM

Yes there are few - Kompleks PKNS Shah Alam and Plaza Alam Central are the most popular shopping complexes. They are in the city centre and located quitee close to each other and the immigration department. However they are still not as good as the shopping complexes in KL - even Shah Alam folks travel to KL, Klang or even Subang Jaya for their shopping. -m-

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Audrey118's Profile Photo

Re: Re: shopping mall in shah alam????

by Audrey118 Online Now Nov 5, 2003 at 6:50 AM

You can renew the passport at Bukit damansara - and my husband just did his - it took 3 days to get ready - if every documents at hand. From Bukit Damansara - you could consider going to Bangsar Shopping centre...or a bit further to Mid Valley Megamall. You have better choice than Shah Alam for sure. But if you stick to Shah Alam....best bet to go to Subang Parade...but still - i recommend going to Bukit Damansara....Is your mum above 55 years old - they have a separate line for senior citizen....

• Marie517's Profile Photo

by Marie517 Online Now Nov 6, 2003 at 2:09 AM

Took my mom to the Shah Alam's immigration office today to renew her passport today eventhough I tried to make her change her mind by going to Bukit Damansara instead since they have better malls there. However, she insisted on going to Shah Alam and I have to cater to her wish. But...the main thing is we had fun there. She is happy and so am I. We both made each other's day. Thanks for all your advice.

• mansionion's Profile Photo

by mansionion Online Now Nov 6, 2003 at 6:17 AM

Hi Marie.. Good to hear that U 2 had fun today on the trip to Shah Alam. Enjoy Ur stay in Msia & bring back good memories home :) -m-

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines