Sha Tin Travel Answers

change location

Horizon Suite Hotel

by Sue88uk Online Now Jan 18, 2006 at 2:59 AM

Hi everyone, just like to say hello and would appreciate any help with my questions.
My family and I are going to Hong Kong in July for a month, two adults and two kids, and are looking for a place to stay, the problem is with having the four of us and we would like to stay in one room as opposed to two separate rooms. Someone told me about Horizon Suite Hotels, has anyone stayed there and is it convenient? Which floor/rooms are the best regarding lower noise levels, convenience to amenities etc. What rates have your paid? Would appreciate any response. Thanks in advance.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • RE: Horizon Suite Hotel

by wanwai Online Now Jan 18, 2006 at 6:34 AM

Don't be silly. Horizon suite a REMOTE! it's in Ma On Shan, a pure residential area in new territories. Takes you 1 hour to go to downtown places like Central.There's nothing near this hotel except public housing estates and a community library. Moreover, it's more like a serviced apartment rather than a hotel for tourists. Why don't you stay in popular tourist areas e.g. Central, Tsim Sha Tsui. There're plenty of choices.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: Horizon Suite Hotel

by tooth Online Now Jan 24, 2006 at 3:05 AM

Susan

My family are having the same problem. We visit in April 2006. The only hotels I have found were the four of us (boys aged 6 & 4) can stay in our room
    are the Evergreen Hotel and BP Intl. We stayed in the BP 2 years ago. Great location but small room (norm for HK) bunk beds. This time we are staying Evergreen Hotel for a 7 night stay HK$600.00 per night including breakfast. The breakfast I am advised may get boring after a few days. Rooms have fridge and there is a 7/11 next door. We will get milk and cerial for the boys. The Evergreen is near the night market in Yaumati. Hope this helps.
    Daryl Tooth

• RE: RE: Horizon Suite Hotel

by Sue88uk Online Now Jan 24, 2006 at 2:38 PM

Thanks for the advice Daryl I will have a look at your hotel to see if it will suit us.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines