Sha Tin Travel Answers

change location
Tim88's Profile Photo

What to do in Sha Tin?

by Tim88 Online Now Sep 13, 2004 at 6:51 AM

I often travel by rail between Fan Ling and Tsen Wan. What is there to see if I wish to ramble around there? Anything cultural, beautiful, or any places with good bargains? Any great parks or sports clubs? And naturally, any places where a foreigner might meet up with some local ladies??? Thank!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Confucius's Profile Photo

Find a filly in Sha Tin, find folly in Ma Liu Shui

by Confucius Online Now Sep 14, 2004 at 12:38 AM

I'll take the last one. Sha Tin is famous for the horse racecourse of course. You can find local ladies to "meet up" with at the Chinese University of Hong Kong near Ma Liu Shui ("University" KCR train stop) Feign interest in the ancient Chinese cultural relics exhibited in the CUHK Art Museum; that always impresses Hong Kong gals and provides a convenient excuse for you to chat up the chicks. "Excuse me Miss, I'm looking for the Art Museum" is a great pick-up line that you can use with the first pretty lass you spot on campus. As she walks with you toward the building mention your keen interest in "bronze seals" and "jade flower carvings" in order to create the illusion that you are actually there to look at something other than the cute coeds. Good luck!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines