Sfax

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Reps or Street Traders?

Sousse Mar 24, 2015 at 12:28 PM

Is it better/cheaper to book excursions through tour reps or street traders?

more
    • Phone .no

Monastir Mar 18, 2015 at 5:04 AM

Hi I also purchased a rug at the toumia centre in September 2014 and have not recieved it have tried phoning them but no.is not recognised has anyone got a phone no.for them?

more
    • how much to get teeth cleaned in Sousse?

Sousse 22 hours ago

Hi I phoned a dentist in Sousse:, asked for appointment to get my teeth cleaned & how much. I was told 25 dinar. I went today & dentist said she does the cleaning in 2 sessions. Meantime the receptionist asked my partner for my details & 25 dinar. Then dentist did my partners teeth cleaning. As we left reception then asked us both to pay 30 dinar each & we must again pay 30 dinar each at second appointment for cleaning so total of 120 dinar. This is the first time we ever had 2 times appointments for teeth cleaning. Anywhere before it was all done in one appointment.

We feel they are cheating us

more
    • aishia's Profile Photo

transport from sousee to zarzis

Sousse Mar 24, 2015 at 7:06 AM

how to go zarzis from sousse by bus or train cheapest,please anyone know?

more
    • Monastir-Mahdia train or taxi ?????

Monastir Mar 14, 2015 at 12:47 PM

Hi I would like to travel to Monastir Mahindra.De do not know how to start this train there and how much it costs, how thick the flights .Or how much a taxi from the airport when I travel Mahdia..Please i need help S.O.S Thank you :) I was Amira

more
    • sousse is it safe

Tunis Mar 22, 2015 at 10:45 AM

im travelling to sousse for a weeks holiday next week and im absolutely terrified but i cant change my holiday so if i dont go i lose all our money ,how safe would we be there

more
    • holiday booked last week in may

Tunisia Yesterday

hi i was just wondering if it is safe to come on holiday to tunisia.. we are staying at hammemet and have an all inclusive holiday.. after recent problems in tunis i am a little worried. i have been told as long as we stay within the resort we should be fine.. but just really want to know from reliable sorce. thank u in advance

more
    • Mina_Badwi's Profile Photo

How to get from cathrage airport to sfax-tunisia?!

by Mina_Badwi Online Now Jul 20, 2014 at 12:54 PM

Hi everybody
      I'm heading to tunisia by the end of the month, I'd like to know how to get from cathrage airport to the train or bus station, I've already checked the official websites of both official bus and train station which was of little help.
      So I need your advice, I was also wondering how much pocket money I'd need for a one month stay in Tunisia
      Btw I'm a girl and travelling alone so I will be grateful for any tips
      Thanks in advance