Sfax

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transport from Zarzis to Houmt Souk

Tunisia Dec 12, 2014 at 2:08 AM

We would like to go from Zarzis to Houmt Souk; does anyone knows how long it will take and houw much it will cost? thanks

more
    • can i get souvenir camels ( like they have in abu dhabi or dubai) in hammamet, or nabeul?

Tunisia Dec 15, 2014 at 1:20 PM

they are carved from wood and 'dressed' with saddle and carpets etc.

more
    • sousse hotels

Sousse Dec 9, 2014 at 2:46 PM

I've booked to stay in orient palace hotel but have heard some very bad reports regarding this hotel, is it just people being over the top or should I look at changing hotels

more
    • Monastir Tunisia

Tunisia Nov 26, 2014 at 9:31 PM

Hi I am travelling to Tunisia in April & staying in the monastir centre, I was just wondering if someone who has been here can tell me what there is to do close by and good places to go for dinner & also if it is safe for a women to walk about at night as I've herd a lot of story's . Thank you :)

more
    • Safety and Star Wars

Tunisia Dec 9, 2014 at 3:57 PM

Hey there, I'm looking to fly to Tunisia from Casa just after New Years. The main reason I want to come to Tunisia is to visit all the star wars landmarks, including the hotel. However Canada's travel advisory page advises against all non-essential travel to the south of the country. I was wondering if someone could give me some guidance as to what the real situation CURRENTLY is, and if you would advise a solo female traveller to visit at this time. The travel adviseries are often highly exaggerated. Also, if it is safe, some recommendations for tours and such =) Thanks so much!

more

Near Sfax

• Mina_Badwi's Profile Photo

How to get from cathrage airport to sfax-tunisia?!

by Mina_Badwi Online Now Jul 20, 2014 at 12:54 PM

Hi everybody
      I'm heading to tunisia by the end of the month, I'd like to know how to get from cathrage airport to the train or bus station, I've already checked the official websites of both official bus and train station which was of little help.
      So I need your advice, I was also wondering how much pocket money I'd need for a one month stay in Tunisia
      Btw I'm a girl and travelling alone so I will be grateful for any tips
      Thanks in advance