Travel Answers
Sfantu-Gheorghe

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Arad - Mako, any regular bus or minibus?

Arad Aug 25, 2015 at 8:22 AM

I have to go to mako, how can I get there from Arad? By bus, mini-bus or coach, please? Thank you for any helpful answer.

more
    • Ciocanesti village

Ciocanesti Aug 14, 2015 at 2:42 AM

Dear all

Is it worldwide stay a night in Ciocanesti Village and any sightseeing place to visit or hiking???

Best rgds
      Winsome

more
    • Hotel location vs parking possibilities

Brasov 5 hours ago

Hi guys,
      Tommorow we head to brasov, and we havent booked a hotel just yet... What is the best way to explor brasov ( we have a hired car so parking is a must), hotels i saw do not offer parking andi read its a mass there with parking.

Also does 1 day enough or better 2?

more
    • gdm7778's Profile Photo

Transfagarasan Highway (DN7C) Status

Romania Aug 27, 2015 at 9:36 AM

Hello, I'm planning to drive the Transfagarasan Highway (DN7C) during a visit on 23 September. Is there a Romanian website that maintains the open/closed status of the highway. I have read that it normally is open until around 31 October, but I have had friends tell me that is is closed after 1 September. Where is the official source of information?

more
    • train tickets from Alba Iulia to Cluj-Napoca

Alba Iulia Aug 16, 2015 at 1:08 PM

Is it necessary to order tickets in advance online via https://cfrcalatori.ro/ or they can be easily bought just at the train station, for example, 30 minutes before departure?

more
    • nice hotel in Danube-Delta for Kajak, birdwatching etc.

Romania Aug 18, 2015 at 7:29 AM

Anybody here knows a nice hotel in the Danube-Delta of Romania, where we can go for birdwatching and some Kajak-tours etc. ?

more
    • car rental or other option

Romania Aug 23, 2015 at 2:56 AM

Hi, we are thinking of cancelling our car reservation. because I understand the car, its quiet a headache to use car in Bucharest. so I am thinking to arrive with a taxi to the hotel and couple days later to rent a car, the question is from where do you recommend? which area in Bucharest? (we need an automatic car with child safety seat)
      we plan to traval to Sinaia, Brasov Sigiasora and Sibiu, I know where is a train, but is not conviniant with stroller, 2 large suitcase and bags :) any other suggestions please?
      thank you!

more
    • the best way from Strada Iașilor 94 to Strada Gemina 13

Alba Iulia Aug 16, 2015 at 10:44 AM

Which is the best way to get from Strada Iașilor 94 to Strada Gemina 13 if it's around 23:00-00:00? Any public transport still on or only taxi? Or is it OK to just walk? 2 km is not that much but I'm not familiar with the town.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

more
    • planing 9 day trip with 1 year old baby :)

Romania Aug 19, 2015 at 12:24 PM

Hi guys,
      we are planing our trip to Romania, starting 30.08 til 08.09. firstly I had ambitious plan :) but my hubby said that it will be exhausting :) I will appreciate any advise or tip.

day 1 landing in Otopeni Bucharest at noon, spending a night there

day 2 heading to Sinaia (Slanic Prohova is worthwhile?)

day 3-4 Brasov and surroundings (Rasnov, Poina, Bran)

day 5 Sigisora from here the dilemma towards Piatra Niamts or Sibiu??

what else is a must see??
      it leaves 4 open days considering that will have to spend last night in Bucharest as the flight back is at 10 AM.
      thanks in advance

more