Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Seychelles Travel Answer Locations

• Seychelles / Créole music Song title searched

Seychelles Apr 12, 2014 at 11:56 AM

Hi

Could anyone tell me the title of this song, I recorded on the Seychelles. Unfortunately even Shazam couldn't find it.

youtube.com/watch?v=-OoQloWG...

Regards
      Pat

• Budget accomodation

Seychelles Mar 12, 2014 at 8:35 AM

Even though Seychelles are never going to be cheap .. some accomodations are cheaper than others..
      Any suggestion for budgets - single rooms -- on the three main islands -- combo-island-hopping deal would be great.

1 Answer Mar 12, 2014 at 9:12 AM
    • safety for solo female traveller

Seychelles Feb 19, 2014 at 1:15 PM

My next backpacking might include Mauritius and Rodrigues.. nature and wild life, hiking, biking, snorkling, kayaking if possible.
      Anything to be careful about except for the "normal" stuff ... back to accomodation before dark, don´t display your "gold"
      Good advice to keep the budget (not really possible) but sort of keeping the budget? Want to stay 4 -5 days on the three main islands and make daytours from there... Unfortunately accomodation has to be booked in advance so it will be "really backpacking"

3 Answers Feb 19, 2014 at 2:14 PM
    • day trip in mahe with my son

Mahé Dec 23, 2013 at 4:58 AM

hello
      we will be in mahe in late march 2014.we booked kempinski resort for 6 nights.we have a 9 years old son.can you help me for trip planning. I want to see other near islands.is seychelle boring for my son?
      thanks a lot

3 Answers Dec 23, 2013 at 6:04 AM
    • day trip in mahe with my son

Mahé Dec 23, 2013 at 4:58 AM

hello
      we will be in mahe in late march 2014.we booked kempinski resort for 6 nights.we have a 9 years old son.can you help me for trip planning. I want to see other near islands.is seychelle boring for my son?
      thanks a lot

1 Answer Dec 23, 2013 at 5:50 AM
    • kalamboukas's Profile Photo

tell me please about seychelles.

Seychelles Oct 29, 2013 at 11:39 AM

i want to go seychelles this year, to go; worth to travel from as far away; I'm from GREECE and think to go there.

8 Answers Feb 19, 2014 at 1:40 PM
    • Food & Drinks

Seychelles Oct 24, 2013 at 6:16 AM

Hello fellow travelers.

Can I please have some advice on how much food and drinks cost in Seychelles? How much does a local beer cost? Cocktail? Meal in a local restaurant (curry, seafood, pizza, etc..)? What are prices in the supermarkets (beer, bottled water, coke, snacks, fruit, etc).

Are prices similar in Mahe and La Digue?

We are thinking to spend 5 nights in La Digue and 3 nights in Mahe. Will rent a car for 1 or 2 days in Mahe. Hotels will be booked and paid, so trying to budget for daily expenses now. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Thank you

• maggiefoss's Profile Photo

Should we rent a car when flying into Mahe?

Seychelles Oct 8, 2013 at 7:54 AM

We are wondering if we should rent a car when we fly into Mahe. We will be staying at a self catering cottage, so we will need groceries, etc. We were thinking of using public transportation, but don't want to feel stranded. I was reading reviews of the local buses and they seem to be on their own schedule. Walking also looked like it could be dangerous as one reviewer said the roads were narrow and cars and trucks came by quite fast. Its hard to get an idea of scale, of the size of the area. thanks

2 Answers Oct 10, 2013 at 5:32 AM
    • Cost of Living in Seychelles?

Mahé Sep 17, 2013 at 7:58 AM

If i earn 1000 US Dollars and My company provide me house, transportation only then it's easy to manage in 1000 US Dollars?

13 Answers Sep 17, 2013 at 8:57 PM
    • Affordable Yacht charter in Seychelles

Seychelles Sep 11, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Please give web site for hiring a crewed catamaran or small boat in Seychelles - for 3 PAX for 3 nights.

1 Answer Sep 11, 2013 at 12:13 PM
    • rustd408's Profile Photo

SIM card and burner phone needed in Seychelles

Seychelles Aug 26, 2013 at 3:26 PM

I will be arriving at 7am in Seychelles. I think the cell phone shops will be closed. Is there a place on the island, besides the airport to 1) buy a burner phone and "package", 2) buy additional minutes. I need to call the US and be able to make calls on the island while I am there. What should the average cost be for the phone and package? what is reasonable for the SIM and SIMpackage? $/call to the US. Do they have unlimited text/call for a limited amount of time?
      Thanks
      Dianne

2 Answers Sep 3, 2013 at 2:34 AM
    • NataliM's Profile Photo

Coconut crab

Seychelles Aug 25, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Hallo! Anybody know where on Seychelles can taste a coconut crab?

2 Answers Aug 27, 2013 at 3:54 AM
    • vivekpal's Profile Photo

Meal costs in Mahe area

Seychelles Jul 13, 2013 at 3:15 AM

Avg cost of meals ( Indian -veg) in the hotels and outside. would most likely be staying in Berjaya ,

4 Answers Jul 24, 2013 at 1:57 AM
    • vivekpal's Profile Photo

Taxi fare in Seychelles

Seychelles Jul 13, 2013 at 3:11 AM

What is the taxi fare from airport to beau vallon bay area

4 Answers Jul 23, 2013 at 3:48 AM
    • seychelles vis a free countries

Seychelles Jun 25, 2013 at 1:30 AM

i have a friend who is a nigerian and i was told that nigerian passport is visa free to seychelles.is this the truth?please if yes what does hje need to travel with since its visa free?

1 Answer Jun 25, 2013 at 3:09 AM
    • aymank's Profile Photo

things to do in Mahe

Seychelles Jun 2, 2013 at 5:00 AM

Hi, can someone suggest a few things to do in Mahe with 2 little kids? We will check at the hotel but would like to see if we miss on things less commercial

Thanks

2 Answers Jun 2, 2013 at 8:26 PM
    • aymank's Profile Photo

car hire

Seychelles May 31, 2013 at 12:49 AM

Hi, we will be staying in mahe... we are considering hiring a car... any suggestions? the options are:
      - take one from the airport on arrival (we do have a transportation arranged to hotel which we can cancel)
      - hire one from through the hotel (kempinski)
      - other suggestions in terms of car hire companies

thank you for your help

2 Answers Jun 27, 2013 at 10:25 AM
    • aymank's Profile Photo

5* hotel

Seychelles May 27, 2013 at 1:29 AM

Hi, I am travelling in a couple of weeks to seychelles with my family. Can you suggest a simple and nice 5 star resort to stay in for 3 days?
      thanks

5 Answers May 27, 2013 at 6:54 AM
    • loobyloo1958's Profile Photo

Money

Seychelles Apr 8, 2013 at 12:00 PM

The official Seychelles tourism site says that tourists are entitled to make payments with rupees. However, various forum comments seem to differ and say that many things have to be paid for in foreign currency. Can anyone advise what the latest situation is please. I am unsure whether to bring british pounds, euros, or travellers cheques on holiday, and once there whether to change them to rupees. Grateful for any updates.
      Thanks

1 Answer Apr 8, 2013 at 4:23 PM
    • DaveSamaroo's Profile Photo

Coconut de Mer Souvenir

Seychelles Mar 29, 2013 at 9:29 PM

Where is the best place to buy a real nice looking Coconut de Mer souvenir legally and no hassle at airport but not too heavy for transportation purposes? Is the Vallee de Mai a good option? Thanks

3 Answers Mar 30, 2013 at 3:39 PM
    • miki64's Profile Photo

Cerf Island

Seychelles Mar 18, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Who know this Island? Is it possible to do an excursion for a visit or need to book an hotel?

2 Answers May 14, 2013 at 7:48 AM
    • loobyloo1958's Profile Photo

Snorkelling

Seychelles Mar 12, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Hi, Can anyone advise what the snorkelling will be like in late April. we're staying at Constance Ephelia - will we be able to snorkel from local beaches? Thanks for any answers.

1 Answer Mar 12, 2013 at 6:44 PM
    • Is DIY easy for just a short port day here?

Mahé Mar 12, 2013 at 7:07 AM

We are docking in Seychelles via a cruise from 8 - 4pm on January 24, 2014. Please recommend either a local touring company or guide that we can book with for snorkeling and seeing the top sites/beaches of this location. Thanks.

Currency Matters

Seychelles Feb 25, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Hi: what currency should I predominantly take to Seychelles - euros/US? Should I also get a lot to the local currency (SCR) for city markets etc or are international currency widely accepted? Is it easy to change local currency back to international such as US when departing Seychelles? Thanks for any pointers on this.

3 Answers Feb 26, 2013 at 2:37 AM

Seychelles Music

Seychelles Feb 21, 2013 at 9:58 PM

I buy music native to every country I visit. I am going in April to Seychelles. Any recommendations for CDs or artists that are popular in Seychelles and will be regarded as typically Seychelles? Of course this is subjective but ideas will be welcome and I'll research it from there. Thanks

2 Answers Feb 26, 2013 at 2:45 AM

Marine Charter Association

Seychelles Feb 15, 2013 at 7:22 AM

Anyone ever used the Marine Charter Association for tours to St Anne Marine Park and can comment on their service? Thanks

2 Answers Aug 15, 2013 at 5:48 AM

Driving up Morne Seychellios

Seychelles Feb 9, 2013 at 10:48 AM

Hi: based on the map there is a road that cuts across Morne Seychellios mountain. Is it in good condition? Do you need a 4 x 4 to drive up this route or will any reliable SUV or car do? Thanks

1 Answer Feb 16, 2013 at 3:32 AM

Mahe to La Digue return on same day

Seychelles Feb 9, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Dear Forum: is there a way to get from Mahe to La Digue to spend a day and return on the same day to Mahe? The Catcoos schedule seems to only go to La Digue in the afternoon and returns the next day early morning.

Thanks

2 Answers Jul 23, 2013 at 5:31 AM
    • Yacht Charters

Seychelles Feb 6, 2013 at 6:31 AM

Hi
      Can anyone recommend a good - not break the bank - option for a yacht charter in the Seychelles for 4 adults and 5 children. We would like a good size yacht to ensure we are comfortable. We would like it crewed.
      Any recommendations for a 10 day trip?

Thanks in advance!

1 Answer Feb 16, 2013 at 3:53 AM

Driving in Seychelles

Seychelles Feb 5, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Hi: Is driving in Seychelles as relatively easy? Difficult to get lost? Dangerous? We are thinking of renting a car straight from the airport and going to our hotel Kempinski in Bai Lazare but don't want to get lost on the way after the long flight. Thanks

2 Answers Feb 18, 2013 at 10:06 PM