Seychelles Travel Answers

change location
DaveSamaroo's Profile Photo

Bliss Hotel vs Chalets Anse Forbanks

by DaveSamaroo Online Now Jan 26, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Dear Forum: trying to decide between two accomodation options but need someone who may have been to these areas or seen these hotels and their beach locations firsthand. Both are within budget though Bliss is twice the cost so want to make sure its worth it. Family of 5 - 3 kids ages 5, 7 and 10 and going in April for 6 nights.

Therefore, I would be grateful if you can give your opinion, experience or thoughts as to these two accommodation options and location specially advice on the quality of beaches where they are located.

Websites to both are as follows:
Bliss is at Vista do Mar: http://www.bliss-hill.net/
Charlets Anse Forbanks is at south Mahe Anse Forbans beach: en.seyvillas.com/guesthouse-...

Thanks in advance.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: Bliss Hotel vs Chalets Anse Forbanks

by FTravel Online Now Feb 6, 2013 at 6:25 AM

Hi
    I would not stay at Bliss Hotel especially with kids! We stayed there for one night with our kids and it was not geared at all for kids. Quite frankly a waste of money considering the price. Definitely choose Charlets Anse.

Hope that helps!

2 members found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • praslinrep's Profile Photo

Re: Bliss Hotel vs Chalets Anse Forbanks

by praslinrep Online Now Feb 16, 2013 at 4:03 AM

Chalet Anse Forbans most definitely. Flat area and great beach access with great service from the local family. Bliss is close to main road and I have heard several complaints from them.

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Seychelles Travel Answer Locations