change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• deemoss's Profile Photo

Municipal Swimming pools open at Easter

by deemoss Online Now Apr 3, 2014 at 8:49 AM

Hi I believe there are a few outdoor swimming public pools in seville I will be there over the easter weekend until april 22nd , does anyone know if these pools will be open then?

thanks

1 Answer Apr 3, 2014 at 11:34 AM
    • BoRamas-Ros's Profile Photo

HOTELS NEAR PALACIO MUNICIPAL DE DEPORTES

by BoRamas-Ros Online Now Mar 24, 2014 at 1:28 AM

What hotels would you suggest (4-star or a decent 3-star) near enough to this basketball venue (FIBA) that shouldn't also be too far to the Cathedral or are the 2 places near each other? Thanks to anyone who would accommodate my query.

3 Answers Mar 25, 2014 at 12:43 AM
    • LAUNDRY FACILITY

by carolevans Online Now Mar 7, 2014 at 11:40 PM

We are travelling to Seville in July and just wondering what is the best way to get laundry done in Seville, are there wash and fold facilities?
      Does anyone know of this facility

2 Answers Mar 8, 2014 at 3:42 AM
    • DerekS18's Profile Photo

Places to visit in Sevilla

by DerekS18 Online Now Feb 27, 2014 at 1:48 PM

Will be in Sevilla March 4 -11. Can anyone recommend places to see via Bus and or Train.

Are there any concessionary travel cost for Senior Citizens.

DerekS18

• EviP's Profile Photo

connections to Seville & when to visit

by EviP Online Now Jan 25, 2014 at 11:10 AM

I am considering a visit to Seville, March or April 2014. My first idea was to visit during the greek easter holiday (18 - 21 April 2014)- convenient for time off work- but I think this is the same time as the Semana Santa (Holy week) in Seville. Is it, actually? When is the Holy Week in Seville, this year?

So, if this is actually the case, I would like to avoid the huge crowds, as I much rather enjoy the city at a more normal pace...and would rather visit earlier, perhaps 4-5 days in March 2014. Should I go for it?

I would probably be flying out of Athens to Madrid or Barcelona. Is there a train connection from Madrid or Barcelona to Seville? Which itinerary is more convenient - quicker/least expensive?What do you suggest to choose?

thank you

7 Answers Jan 26, 2014 at 7:50 AM

which part to stay

by deemoss Online Now Jan 21, 2014 at 4:20 AM

hi there, I am trying to choose between 2 places, one has a nice terrace and a bit further not too far from the centre, the other has good location but only a shared room top, can't decide I do like to have a balcony or terrace and these are within budgets, any local help would be great

one is Avenida de Menéndez Pelayo, Seville, Sevilla 41003 and the other is Calle Níspero, Seville, Andalusia 41015

I have to make my mind up today, any help be great, I dont need to be right in the heart of things and walking 15 mins or so no problem

thanks

3 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 12:06 PM
    • travel from seville to ronda

by gdpgdp Online Now Dec 7, 2013 at 10:21 PM

where can I hire a driver to take 4 adults with luggage from seville to ronda

9 Answers Dec 9, 2013 at 3:50 AM

which part to stay in during Easter

by deemoss Online Now Dec 3, 2013 at 7:38 AM

well I got my flights and just wanted advise on which part to stay, as I think in the very central it will be too busy for me, I like to be around cafes and restaurants and see all going on, but I like my sleep, so can anyone advise of good area within 15 -20 minutes walk of the central seville to stay, all comments appreciated

8 Answers Dec 12, 2013 at 2:47 PM
    • Mytraxx's Profile Photo

November events?

by Mytraxx Online Now Nov 10, 2013 at 6:36 PM

Hello, Can anyone tell me if there are any special events the last few weeks of November? I will be passing through Sevilla and was hoping there might be a cool event to attend. (Along with the typical amazing tourist sights) I appreciate any guidance! Jon

2 Answers Nov 11, 2013 at 8:06 PM
    • flamenco apron

by normabeck Online Now Oct 17, 2013 at 11:51 AM

I want to buy a flamenco apron for my grand daughter. I would like pink /white spots. Can I buy on line. I bought one last week but it is too big. She is 12. We live in UK.

• Restaurants and Breakfast places

by johnfr Online Now Oct 10, 2013 at 5:57 AM

Anyone have any restaurant and breakfast recommendations near the Hotel America Sevilla?

2 Answers Oct 11, 2013 at 5:44 AM
    • Sevilla Card

by johnfr Online Now Oct 8, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Anyone have any opinions on whether or not the Sevilla Card is worth it?

4 Answers Oct 11, 2013 at 5:45 AM
    • bedoucha's Profile Photo

Lladro's Figurines

by bedoucha Online Now Oct 1, 2013 at 9:58 PM

Are Lladro's still affordable? If so, where can we go to buy some in Sevilla and/or Madrid?

Thank you!

2 Answers Oct 2, 2013 at 3:04 AM
    • Hotels in Seville

by johnfr Online Now Sep 26, 2013 at 8:18 PM

Any suggestions on decent hotels in Seville?

2 Answers Sep 27, 2013 at 10:07 AM
    • Day trips from Seville

by johnfr Online Now Sep 26, 2013 at 7:42 AM

Are there any good daytrips from Seville?

13 Answers Oct 1, 2013 at 3:55 AM
    • What/where is best virtual tour or 3D interactive map of seville, spain?

by donaldkerchis Online Now Sep 19, 2013 at 11:46 AM

any way to walk through a 3D model or interactive map of seville?

• Bed bugs Sevilla. Where to buy Tierra diatomeas.

by JJTAL Online Now Sep 19, 2013 at 8:01 AM

Are there any stores in seville spain to buy Tierra diatomeas to fight bed bugs. Any ideas?

• Bed bugs Sevilla. Where to buy Tierra diatomeas.

by JJTAL Online Now Sep 19, 2013 at 8:00 AM

Are there any stores in seville spain to buy Tierra diatomeas to fight bed bugs. Any ideas?

3 Answers Sep 19, 2013 at 4:20 PM
    • Seville Granada Cordoba Ronda

by stacy_yx Online Now Aug 1, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Hi all

I am reaching seville via high speed train from barcelona.
      And I plan to return to barcelona via hi speed train from seville too.
      I was planning 3 to 4 nights in seville and
      1 to 2 nights in granada (alhambra).
      And would like to see ronda and cordoba as hopefully side trips..on on the route kind of thing.
      Would you have any advice on the train/bus transport route and how to schedule these (so that o cam eventually catch a train back to barcelona)
      I have a 8 day 7 nights time to spare in andalucia.
      Thanks!

Tried looking through renfe site but thought asking would get me some useful tips.

4 Answers Aug 19, 2013 at 6:02 AM
    • where to stay?

by stacy_yx Online Now Jul 24, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Hi
      I hav found a gd rate for novotel which I know is not in the historic centre. Wld it be better to stay in historic centre?
      Am planning 5 nights with my partner and 4 year old son. Novotel rate is prob 70eur and historic centre hotels cost abt 120euro?
      Oh and how is weather like 7sep to mid sept? Still hot? I am comfortable w 32degrees. .comin frm the tropics :)

5 Answers Aug 19, 2013 at 6:05 AM
    • collegeprof's Profile Photo

Which hotel? Hotel Palacio Alcazar or Hotel Vincci La Rabida?

by collegeprof Online Now Jul 23, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Greetings from Boston! My husband and I will be arriving in Seville at 4:00, August 27th, the afternoon before a cruise....although we will stay overnight on the cruise ship the night of the 28th.
      Realizing the time and temperature constraints, I have booked these 2 hotels. Both seemed within easy walking distance of the Cathedral, Alcazar, and Torre del Oro. We have visited the Plaza de Espana and Maria Luisa Park. And expect to visit the Santa Cruz area. What are your thoughts?

How about a recommendation for an "authentic" Andalusian tapas restaurant?

Thank you, Marilyn

5 Answers Jul 27, 2013 at 7:50 PM
    • ABOUT SEVILLE CARD & PUBLIC TRANSPORT

by djvincent Online Now Jul 16, 2013 at 5:32 PM

Can you please confirm if I can use SEVILLE CARD in all Public Transports? Includes night?

2 Answers Jul 17, 2013 at 9:00 AM
    • RaziaJ's Profile Photo

Meeting Spot in Seville

by RaziaJ Online Now Jun 17, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Our family is travelling back from Morocco from Tarifa into Seville. My brother-in-law is travelling from Granada Spain to meet up with us in Seville on or way to Portugal. What would be the best place for us to meet, have lunch and get back on the road to Portugal without having to go into greater Seville?

2 Answers Jun 18, 2013 at 1:27 AM
    • Tarjeta de transporte (Transport Card)

by moi1 Online Now Apr 15, 2013 at 1:45 AM

Can someone please tell me if this card can be used on all public transport in seville that is buses, tram and metro ?. . I cannot find a lot of information about it, as the only info seems to be in spanish, so any one that can give me any info about it would be greatly appreciated.

5 Answers Apr 15, 2013 at 5:48 AM
    • alisononthego's Profile Photo

Holy Week in Sevilla 2013

by alisononthego Online Now Mar 12, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Hi we will be joining the Azamara Quest cruise ship in Sevilla on 27th March and we sail on 29th March. So we have two days in Sevilla. Where would you say is the best vantage point for us please? Also, will there be any restrictions on shop opening times during holy week. So looking forward to our visit.......Thanks in advance

3 Answers Mar 15, 2013 at 8:36 AM
    • ozalp's Profile Photo

Food and flamenco

by ozalp Online Now Mar 6, 2013 at 7:20 AM

We'll be on the road in Andalucia between 23rd of April and 30th of May. My duties are studying Ronda, finding restaurants and places to see some flamenco shows. I am here to find some good advices for Sevilla. I want to see a decent flamenco show and eat good meal. My Footprint book recommends, for example, a place called La Carboneria for flamenco show.
      What about your advices?

7 Answers May 12, 2013 at 8:48 PM
    • Bono con trasbordo

by moi1 Online Now Feb 28, 2013 at 6:33 AM

Can this card can be used on all public transport in Seville that is buses, trams and metro (underground) ? And is it true that we can buy 1 card between 2 and use the same one ? . . Thanks in advance for your help :)

Moira

5 Answers Mar 1, 2013 at 6:26 AM
    • Walk or taxi

by allob Online Now Feb 25, 2013 at 2:28 PM

We are staying in The Plaza de la Encarnacion. How far to walk from Avenida de la CID (last stop for airport bus. Is it better to take a taxi from there, or is there an easier way from the airport?

5 Answers May 29, 2013 at 12:47 AM
    • Maymuna's Profile Photo

Seville to Jerez Airport Before 10am

by Maymuna Online Now Feb 23, 2013 at 7:14 AM

Dear fellow travelers, any experience in getting from Seville to Jerez airport by public transport? I've been eyeing a flight, but it seems that there are not many connections between Jerez and Seville. After a lot of googling it seems to be impossible to make it to Jerez airport early enough to catch a flight leaving at 10am? Anyone know anything? Thanks in advance.

4 Answers Feb 26, 2013 at 1:51 PM
    • theenglishway's Profile Photo

Temperature in April?

by theenglishway Online Now Feb 4, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Will it be warm enough to sun bathe? From people who live, what are the minimum and maximum temperatures for April? Also, does it rain a lot in April? Thanks!

3 Answers Feb 6, 2013 at 1:09 AM