Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tickled_Pink's Profile Photo

What district/area should we book our hotel?

by Tickled_Pink Online Now Nov 5, 2015 at 2:45 PM

Please provide the area/suburb/district that we should book our hotel when staying in Seville, taking into account the proximity of transport, sites etc

Any other other tips when choosing the location of a hotel will be appreciated.

8 Answers Nov 16, 2015 at 3:45 AM
    • tranceperent's Profile Photo

solo traveller to seville

by tranceperent Online Now Sep 25, 2015 at 4:05 AM

Hi, wanted to know if anyone around in sevilla between 8th-12th october 2015. would like to meet fellow travellers or locals. cheers.
      ps: i have created a VT meet too

3 Answers Sep 26, 2015 at 1:46 AM
    • Seville to Lisbon

by mh50 Online Now Aug 26, 2015 at 8:32 AM

Hello. Travelling from Spain to Portugal (Seville to Lisbon) and looking for the best way to get there.
      Ideally by train, but a combination of bus and train is fine. Any suggestions would be very welcome. Thanks in advance.

7 Answers Aug 26, 2015 at 8:02 PM
    • samtin's Profile Photo

Seville in November

by samtin Online Now Aug 23, 2015 at 6:53 AM

Hi. Visiting Seville for 5 nights in mid-nov with my husband. We are renting a apartment virtually next to the Cathedral.

Can anyone helps with these queries/requests for recommendations
      Nice cafes for breakfast (and what is typical breakfast fare?)?
      Friendly bars/tapas places - not too touristy
      Any where to hike bikes?
      Off the beaten track sights or the quirky?
      Good topics/places for photography
      Any where to buy traditional ceramic wares especially a tiles?
      Thank you. Sam

2 Answers Aug 23, 2015 at 11:55 AM
    • Is it easier to use the Tussam bus service or the hop on hop off bus service?

by Hanna03 Online Now Aug 17, 2015 at 2:56 PM

How do we know the exact time when to hop off for each location we want to visit? Is there any bus route map provided with the attractions listed as well? I have only one day to spend in Seville, and I would like to visit Maria Luisa Park(and plaza within it such as Plaza de Espana and Plaza de Americana) , the Gold Tower, Seville Cathedral, Metroposal Parasol , Giralda and Alcázar de Sevilla. The thing is I don't even know how to go from one place to another...

8 Answers Aug 18, 2015 at 1:54 AM
    • travelnut71's Profile Photo

Overnight Parking in alameda de Hercules

by travelnut71 Online Now Aug 6, 2015 at 1:59 AM

Anyone have a good rate parking place? Or where on streets? Hotel offers 18 euros, I think it's pretty steep and 1/3 of the room cost!

Thank you.

3 Answers Nov 3, 2015 at 7:25 AM

Does the bus from airport stop near here?

by travelnut71 Online Now Aug 3, 2015 at 6:38 AM

We will be staying here:

Patio De La Alameda
      Plaza Alameda de Hercules, 56

Also, do children under 7 years old pay?

Thank you!

5 Answers Aug 4, 2015 at 8:21 AM
    • travel in spain

by singlemalt Online Now Jul 18, 2015 at 11:56 AM

We would like to to travel from Barcelona to Sevilla but are having difficulty working out a train route. Do trains actually do that route?

11 Answers Jul 20, 2015 at 12:59 PM

How do you safely get from Seville airport into town, without a cab?

by travelnut71 Online Now Jul 16, 2015 at 3:19 PM

I would like to know if there is a bus, train, frequency and price. I am hesitant to rent a car since the parking is steep and a few times I was in Seville, I noticed a few cars with broken windshields if left in the street.

Thank you.

5 Answers Jul 17, 2015 at 8:41 AM
    • Thomas81's Profile Photo

Where after?

by Thomas81 Online Now Jul 15, 2015 at 8:14 AM

Travelling to Seville, Spain on September 23rd 2015 with a one way ticket. Which country should I fly/train travel from there?

10 Answers Jul 16, 2015 at 11:32 AM
    • travel between Plaza De Armes bus station and Santa Justa Train station

by Lindalou5 Online Now May 25, 2015 at 11:37 AM

Hi on the 4th June I will be travelling from Portugal to Seville arriving at Plaza De Armes bus station at 1300hrs. I need to get the train from Santa Justa Train Station to Madrid which leaves at 1345hrs. Do you think it is possible to get from the bus station to the train station in 45 minutes? Thank you in advance Linda

6 Answers May 27, 2015 at 1:39 AM
    • What to do at Sevilla

by wenavola Online Now May 22, 2015 at 12:54 PM

Hello, I'm going to Sevilla next month with some friends, by car, and we don't know yet how to organize our trip. What do you recomend us to see? or to do?
      We were thinking about going in some cities around Sevilla, wich one are the nicest ones?
      And finally, is it easy to find a parking in the center?

11 Answers Jun 21, 2015 at 10:30 PM
    • hawkhead's Profile Photo

Bus from Seville Airport

by hawkhead Online Now May 16, 2015 at 8:56 AM

I want to take the train from San Bernardo station. Does the airport bus stop at or near this station? I know it stops at Santa Justa but I want San Bernardo station. Thank you.

5 Answers May 17, 2015 at 12:54 AM
    • Accomodation for Erasmus exchange

by elodo Online Now May 1, 2015 at 2:51 AM

I'm a Belgian student and I'm 21 years old. In June, I'll receive my bachelor's degree of the Catholic University of Louvain la Neuve. After that, I'll do a master in human resources management. During this master, I've the opportunity to do an Erasmus exchange. I'm very interested in doing it in Sevilla in order to discover this culture, citizens, architecture, etc.
      It's why I’d like to ask if someone can help me in order to find an accommodation. I'll spend 6 months in Sevilla between January and June in 2016.

Thank you in advance for your answer

3 Answers May 16, 2015 at 10:47 PM
    • tickets for the Alcazar

by dianerubin Online Now Apr 17, 2015 at 6:30 AM

We will be in Seville on April 28 and April 29 and want to visit the Alcazar, is it necessary to buy tickets in advance before we leave?

3 Answers Apr 17, 2015 at 1:12 PM
    • A good tour guide and tour also restaurant suggestions

by dianerubin Online Now Apr 11, 2015 at 6:28 AM

We have three days in Seville looking for a good tour and restaurants to make reservatiions for. Where to see Flamenco dancing too.

4 Answers Apr 11, 2015 at 10:29 AM
    • Jeanlyon's Profile Photo

Non Touristy Tapas

by Jeanlyon Online Now Apr 6, 2015 at 12:02 PM

Hi, we are spending two days in Seville on a cruise ship which is going up the river and docking right in the port. I would love a recommendation for a tapas place for supper. I would like to be with locals and not tourists. Jean

5 Answers Apr 7, 2015 at 12:54 PM
    • Transport in and around the city

by BPaulB Online Now Mar 24, 2015 at 6:44 AM

Does anyone know of a travelcard available for the bus & tram system for travel from Seville airport to the city centre & back & travel around the city whilst there as they have in Barcelona?

3 Answers Mar 24, 2015 at 1:07 PM
    • hawkhead's Profile Photo

Hotel next to Santa Justa Station?

by hawkhead Online Now Mar 15, 2015 at 9:05 AM

Does anyone know of a hotel as near to Santa Justa station as possible? I do not want to get a taxi or have a long walk. Coming in to the airport early evening and departing Santa Justa the next day. Thank you.

9 Answers Mar 16, 2015 at 12:58 AM
    • Hotel Recommendation

by marc1024 Online Now Feb 23, 2015 at 11:06 AM

Traveling to Sevilla in late April and looking for a 3 or 5 star hotel in center City. Any suggestions? Thanks

4 Answers Feb 25, 2015 at 10:21 AM
    • April Fair??

by marc1024 Online Now Feb 15, 2015 at 3:01 PM

Spending two nights there in April, is going during the April Fair a mistake? Thanks

8 Answers Mar 15, 2015 at 8:16 PM
    • jonathanbarker's Profile Photo

How can we travel from Seville to Lisbon

by jonathanbarker Online Now Feb 4, 2015 at 6:09 AM

Hello VTers
      Can anyone please advise me. My friend and I have plans to travel in Spain and Portugal this spring. We arrive in Seville (Sevilla) and we have booked five days in Seville to explore the city and environs.
      However we also want to travel to Rondo? Is this feasible in a day?
      Secondly we want to also visit Cadiz and Jerez de la Frontera.
      Eventually we want to end up in Lisbon (Lisboa).
      I have reading the Lonely Planet guidebook and have been on line to try to find a way we can travel between Seville and Lisbon, by bus or by train, but can not find any information.
      Would people think it would be a good idea to stop over in Cadiz and/or Jerez and continue our journey to Lisbon. I think I have found the Spanish railway finishes Huelva and the Portuguese starts Faro and there is a bus between the two.
      Please help and advise.

10 Answers Feb 5, 2015 at 1:20 AM
    • petty crime problem in Seville?

by saramoseley Online Now Jan 21, 2015 at 9:03 AM

How bad is the petty crime problem in Seville? Do you have to be on guard at street cafes etc.?

7 Answers Jan 21, 2015 at 10:27 PM
    • Bus from Sevilla to Los Canos de Meca

by Alihop Online Now Jan 4, 2015 at 12:29 PM

Where do I find the timetables and bus company from this route. Travelling to Los Canos on Thursday and returning following Friday.

3 Answers Jan 5, 2015 at 6:22 AM
    • What to see in a day only?

by mnacikanar Online Now Dec 17, 2014 at 1:12 PM

I will be in Sevilla on 20th. First time. And only for a day. And only couple of hours, after business.

What's "the thing" I must see before leaving on 21th?

10 Answers Dec 19, 2014 at 10:18 AM
    • URGENT: best area & stay at seville

by vickynethi Online Now Oct 29, 2014 at 10:29 AM

hi guys.... i am planning to visit seville on 27th dec ... its gonna be a 3 night stay .. please suggest me a nice place to stay .. any 4 star or 5 star or equal property will do... been trying since long .. not able to finalise one. please help

11 Answers Nov 1, 2014 at 4:22 AM
    • lomi's Profile Photo

Airport bus and drop off points

by lomi Online Now Sep 14, 2014 at 3:01 AM

Does anyone have information of times of buses to from Sevilla airport and drop off and pick up points?

3 Answers Sep 15, 2014 at 12:00 AM
    • ranjankar1's Profile Photo

Travel from Seville to Valencia

by ranjankar1 Online Now Aug 22, 2014 at 9:58 AM

Travelling in a group of six to Spain. What will be the best way to travel between Seville and Valencia ? I think flying will be cheapest and will take minimum time. Can I book flight tickets online through a secured payment gateway ?

5 Answers Aug 23, 2014 at 8:44 AM
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Santa Justa station

by agathi Online Now Aug 22, 2014 at 8:05 AM

Hallo my friends. How early has one to be at the santa Justa station before the departure time? Thanks again.

35 Answers Sep 3, 2014 at 2:16 AM
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Horse carriagea as a taxi

by agathi Online Now Aug 18, 2014 at 11:24 PM

One more question my friends. Do you know if it is possible to rent a horse carriage in order to get you from one place to another (sth like a taxi) or do we have to take it only for a tour? Thank you very much.

4 Answers Aug 19, 2014 at 9:12 AM