Sevilla Travel Answers

change location

Bono con trasbordo

by moi1 Online Now Feb 28, 2013 at 6:33 AM

Can this card can be used on all public transport in Seville that is buses, trams and metro (underground) ? And is it true that we can buy 1 card between 2 and use the same one ? . . Thanks in advance for your help :)

Moira

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • blue-viggen's Profile Photo

Re: Bono con trasbordo

by blue-viggen Online Now Feb 28, 2013 at 8:27 AM

Oster card is what you want can be used on all services in London

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • blue-viggen's Profile Photo

by blue-viggen Online Now Feb 28, 2013 at 8:28 AM

Oyster card

• WomBatt's Profile Photo

by WomBatt Online Now Feb 28, 2013 at 10:03 AM

It is three odd years since I was last there. I could be corrected but I am fairly sure the metro is separate. Buses and the little tram system, yes.

Yes, you can use the bónobus card for as many people as you like as you will have loaded it with 10 trips. Google 'bónobus Seville' or similar. There are also one day and three day cards for unlimited travel which are individual.
    You do not say how long you will be there but there is much that you walk to and between and I wonder if any card would be necessary.

• Re: Bono con trasbordo

by moi1 Online Now Mar 1, 2013 at 6:02 AM

Dear blue-viggen I know what an oyster card is as I have been several times to London but unfortunately I do not think that I can use an oyster card in Seville, Spain !! :)

Thanks for your reply WomBatt. I am quite confused what card or cards I should use to make the most of it. I will be in Seville for a week. I know its fairly easy to walk to many places but my hotel will not be very central that's why I prefer to have cards handy. Do you by any chance know if the one day or three day cards for unlimited travel cover buses, trams and metro or just buses and trams??

Thanks once again for your help.

• WomBatt's Profile Photo

by WomBatt Online Now Mar 1, 2013 at 6:26 AM

'Do you by any chance know if the one day or three day cards for unlimited travel cover buses, trams and metro or just buses and trams??' - I did say that I thought the metro was separate - as in a separate entity not operated by the same authority. A google as I suggested will surely give you up to date information.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines