Sevilla Travel Answers

change location
Maymuna's Profile Photo

Seville to Jerez Airport Before 10am

by Maymuna Online Now Feb 23, 2013 at 7:14 AM

Dear fellow travelers, any experience in getting from Seville to Jerez airport by public transport? I've been eyeing a flight, but it seems that there are not many connections between Jerez and Seville. After a lot of googling it seems to be impossible to make it to Jerez airport early enough to catch a flight leaving at 10am? Anyone know anything? Thanks in advance.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • WomBatt's Profile Photo

Re: Seville to Jerez Airport Before 10am

by WomBatt Online Now Feb 23, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Not the part of Andalucia I know well - but linesur or tgcomes) will be the bus companies between Seville and Jerez. Then a city bus or taxi to the airport. I will be surprised if you cannot make it by 0900 hours if prepared to get up early.

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • gwened's Profile Photo

by gwened Online Now Feb 23, 2013 at 3:08 PM

you have at new Spain bus central system and growing...with more companies on their schedules movelia.es/es/buscar_comprar...

hope it works the link if not google movelia.es hope it helps

1 member found this helpful

• Re: Seville to Jerez Airport Before 10am

by allob Online Now Feb 25, 2013 at 2:33 PM

I have just typed in 'train to Jerez from Sevilla' on Tripadvisor and it gives two destinations....one is Jerez airport.

Be the first to rate this answer!

• Maymuna's Profile Photo

by Maymuna Online Now Feb 26, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Thanks everyone! I actually ended up booking a different flight (one that goes directly to and from Seville), because I found cheaper accommodation during that time, but thanks for the replies nonetheless. =)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines