Sevastopol' Travel Answers

change location

how much it is?

by jose1978 Online Now Aug 26, 2011 at 4:08 AM

hi there everyone..

im travelling to Ukraine very soon in September, I will go to Simferopol but my main destination is Sevastopol...

does anyone know how much it will cost, by bus or train or taxi from one city to the other....and also there are transports at any time, cos i think im arriving to simferopol about 9:30 pm?

Thank you..your reply will help me a lot to plan ahead my trip...

cheers

jos

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • bugulma's Profile Photo

Re: how much it is?

by bugulma Online Now Aug 26, 2011 at 4:58 AM

2 years ago we paid UAH 27 per 2 persons for mini-bus Simferopol' to Sevastopol' (2 hours around for the whole way from Simferopol' airport to Western bus station and then to Sevastopol'), though the taxi service in Simferopol airport is 24-hours available (as far as i remember I was offered to go to any place of Sevastopol for USD 100).
    Some of Russian-language sites say that the last bus from central station of Simferopol starts at 9.45 pm (to Sevastopol'), the mini-bus is at 22.30. So, it is better to get taxi (if you're in hurry), but maybe a night in Simferopol' could be better option and next day you may get bus or mini bus to Sevastopol'

the last train starts at 20.52 and the first one is at 2.42 am (the route is 1,5 hour approximately)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Sevastopol'