Sevastopol' Travel Answers

change location

bus from bakhchisaray

by legon Online Now Jun 23, 2010 at 3:27 PM

where can i get a bus from bakhchisaray to sevastopol?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Dabs's Profile Photo

Re: bus from bakhchisaray

by Dabs Online Now Jun 23, 2010 at 3:41 PM

We took a marshrutka from Sevastopol to Bakhchisaray and then back, marshrutkas are similar to buses but smaller. I believe there was a central bus station, from there we connected with another marshrutka to get to the Palace and another to get to the cave city. Just ask at your hotel or accomodations and I'm sure they can point you in the right direction to the bus station. Last year it cost 12 uah to ride, about1.50US.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Dabs's Profile Photo

by Dabs Online Now Jun 23, 2010 at 3:41 PM

We took a marshrutka from Sevastopol to Bakhchisaray and then back, marshrutkas are similar to buses but smaller. I believe there was a central bus station, from there we connected with another marshrutka to get to the Palace and another to get to the cave city. Just ask at your hotel or accomodations and I'm sure they can point you in the right direction to the bus station. Last year it cost 12 uah to ride, about1.50US.

• Dabs's Profile Photo

by Dabs Online Now Jun 23, 2010 at 6:27 PM

I just looked at the guidebook I had last year and it says that the train (elektrichki) takes about 1/2 hour longer than the marshrutkas.

I'm not sure what the poster above is trying to say but you don't go through Simferopol to get from Bakhchisarai to Sevastopol, Bakhchisarai is between Simferopol and Sevastopol.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Sevastopol'