Setti Fatma

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• budget hotel

Marrakesh Mar 27, 2015 at 8:24 AM

Does anyone know a clean budget hotel like Ryad mogador at bab doukkala. Just for nice breakfast. It must be placed safely for late night returning and not in the spooky Medina.i say bab doukala because its twixt guelis and la place jemma el fynaa.

more
    • Good budget hotel

Marrakesh Mar 27, 2015 at 1:38 AM

Can you tell me of a well placed clean budget hotel just for breakfast. I have found Ryad Mogador at bab doukkala very good as it's twixt gueliz and la place - jemma el fyna. Please not a hotel/riad in Medina as it's scary at 4am in the dark.

more
    • Living in Marrakesh

Marrakesh Apr 10, 2015 at 12:37 PM

Hi everyone
      I was offered a job in Marrakesh and I'm seriously thinking to move there from London. I'm gonna go by myself.
      I've never been there before and unfortunately I'm not gonna be able to visit the country before I accept the job
      What do you think are the most important thinks I need to know about how is living there?
      Thanks

more
    • Any positive views of Marrakech?

Marrakesh Apr 6, 2015 at 4:04 PM

Just wondering after reading all the comments on the warning tips, if Marrakech is really the place I want to go to, I am due to leave on 28/04/15 but am thinking am I better to stay at home? No one seems to have a good word to say about it!

more
    • Carpet Shipping

by HiHill Online Now Feb 25, 2011 at 7:41 PM

Greetings,
      Is it possible to ship a carpet from Setti Fatma or anywhere in the Vallee d' Ourika?

Many Thanks!

1 Answer Mar 1, 2011 at 2:14 AM