Travel Answers
Setif

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Stroller's Profile Photo

How much does taxi cost for airport to city center in Algiers?

Algeria Dec 16, 2014 at 5:46 AM

Thank you very much in advance for your advice!

more
    • Working in Algiers OR Hassi Messaoud

Algiers Nov 29, 2014 at 3:59 PM

Hello Guys,
      I will be working in Algiers or Hassi Messaoud. I'm wondering how much freedom I would have.
      I'm Canadian caucasian and working in the oil/gas industry. Putting data into software.
      Would I be able to run along the beach. I'm not much into sightseeing so I would only want to get outside because of cabin fever etc..

Thanks in advance.
      Canadian Guy

more
    • Music tour around the mediterranean

Algeria Dec 26, 2014 at 5:17 AM

I am a musician that wants to tour the mediterranean. I will start in morocco and travel eastward to Algeria, Tunisia, Libya and Egypt.

The plan is to buy a cheap car in Algeria and start travel east. It sounds simple, but I guess there will be some challenges along the way. The norwegian foreign affairs advocates people to not go to Algeria, Tunisia, Libya and Egypt now. That is something that I am a bit suspicious about and I think it is best to make up my own opinion about security in these countries. I hope members in this forum can help me in this matter.

The tour is still in a planning stage, and it will hopefully become a reality in late 2015 or spring 2016.

I am wondering about the security situation in Algeria and I am also very curious about how it is to cross the border from Morocco and into Algeria. Can anyone help me about these matters?

more