Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• What is best time to visit Cap d'Agde.

Le Cap d'Agde Sep 27, 2015 at 6:03 PM

I am planning to visit Cap d Adge beaches between 10-oct-15 to 15-oct-15. So, my question is about,
      is this suitable timing to visit Cap d Adge and enjoy nude beaches.
      what to we can wear minimum cloth inside naturist village as well as on outside nude beaches.
      can i go to night clubs as single male
      Please answers that will really helpful for me.

• Ski resorts near Prades

Prades Oct 3, 2015 at 6:29 AM

Hi, does anyone know how far to the ski resorts from Prades? Thanks, Dermot

• taxi from sete to meze

by fd1 Online Now May 11, 2011 at 2:31 PM

How much does a taxi from the sete train station to meze cost?

2 Answers May 12, 2011 at 2:51 AM
    • language school in Sete where?

by romakayak Online Now Apr 14, 2011 at 9:21 AM

Hi there,
      Does anyone know of a french language school/college in Sete? I wish to go there and study french.

Many thanks for any help.

9 Answers May 15, 2011 at 7:03 PM
    • Sete France pebble beach

by cherylgautier Online Now Sep 29, 2010 at 8:54 AM

I traveled to Sete last summer and found a wonderful pebble beach off the beaten path. It was full of very beautiful colorful pebbles. I also went to a sand beach there-I believe it was called Corniche. I an returning to Sete next summer and would like to find the pebble beach again. Can't remember exactly how I got there. Any ideas? Thanks, Cheryl

3 Answers Oct 1, 2010 at 5:44 PM
    • transfer from beziers airport

by nicka123 Online Now Jul 26, 2008 at 3:58 AM

I'm going to Sete (Hotel le national) soon with my girlfriend but neither of us drive...

also we're on a fairly tight budget!

what is the best way of getting there from beziers airport? how much would a taxi cost approximately? I've read that there's a shuttle from the airport to beziers bus station but that it's a way from the train station.

It seems like a good place to go in terms of public transport, easy access to other towns, beaches etc...

sorry for all the questions, just want to make everything perfect!

2 Answers Jul 28, 2008 at 4:52 PM
    • luggage

by manel39 Online Now Apr 24, 2008 at 7:31 AM

I will be in Sète for a few hours. Can I store my luggage at the train station?
      Thank you

1 Answer Apr 24, 2008 at 9:32 AM
    • Sete to Carcassonne

by beecher Online Now Apr 4, 2008 at 11:10 AM

Which website address can I find the train timetable for Sete to Carcassonne? I can not find it on TGV- those towns are not listed. Thank you.

3 Answers Apr 11, 2008 at 7:04 AM
    • parking

by johnmel Online Now Jun 6, 2007 at 4:21 AM

We are staying in rue deputen salis. How easy is it to park. We wanty to leave car for a week after travelling down and not use the car very much

• Jivegirl's Profile Photo

Child friendly Sete

by Jivegirl Online Now May 21, 2006 at 8:25 AM

Hi we are going to Sete for 5 nights next week.
      Are there any little parks with swings etc for a 5 year old.What other things are there for a child in Sete?
      We noticed that the big son et lumiere was on while we are there."Cette Histoire"
      Is this suitable for a child or would we get a view of it from our Hotel |Port marine.

• Tour guides

by Joanandjoe Online Now Oct 14, 2004 at 2:00 PM

Our ship, the Wind Surf, will make a stop in Sete. We haven't seen any recommendations for a guided tour in that area, and may end up with a ship's tour to Montpellier. The only Languedoc company we've found on the web is Ander Guides, Is anyone familiar with this company, or any company that offers tours from Sete?

3 Answers May 31, 2006 at 2:51 PM
    • Ou habitez a Sete?

by mkz Online Now Dec 23, 2003 at 2:00 AM

Bonjour! Je cherche un logement dans un endroit tranquille a Sete pour ma mere. Pouvez vous me recommander les quartiers tranquilles et ceux a eviter! Merci beaucoup de votre aide!

• Sete to Carcassone

by samck1 Online Now Oct 1, 2003 at 2:18 PM

Does anyone know of a day tour to Carcassone from Sete, roundtrip?

1 Answer Jun 10, 2015 at 4:57 AM