Sète

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Launching a rib boat

Canet-Plage Mar 26, 2014 at 9:06 AM

We have just bought a property near ile sur tete and Perpignan and wanted to know of any nearby places on the coast we could launch our little rib boat. It is one like the lifeboats . About 3m long . Motor and seats 4 people. Any recommendations ?

more
    • Currency Exchange

Carcassonne Mar 26, 2014 at 8:50 AM

Where is it best to exchange currency for the best rates-in the US or in France?

more
    • Beziers to Paris

Béziers Apr 4, 2014 at 9:31 PM

Hi, we are planning to take four nights to travel in a rental car from Beziers to Paris during the second week in May. Can anyone please recommend places of interest en route? There will be five adults - we all enjoy medieval architecture and photography, but open to ideas. Any suggestions would be greatly appreaciated, many thanks!

more
    • taxi from sete to meze

by fd1 Online Now May 11, 2011 at 2:31 PM

How much does a taxi from the sete train station to meze cost?

2 Answers May 12, 2011 at 2:51 AM
    • language school in Sete where?

by romakayak Online Now Apr 14, 2011 at 9:21 AM

Hi there,
      Does anyone know of a french language school/college in Sete? I wish to go there and study french.

Many thanks for any help.

9 Answers May 15, 2011 at 7:03 PM
    • Sete France pebble beach

by cherylgautier Online Now Sep 29, 2010 at 8:54 AM

I traveled to Sete last summer and found a wonderful pebble beach off the beaten path. It was full of very beautiful colorful pebbles. I also went to a sand beach there-I believe it was called Corniche. I an returning to Sete next summer and would like to find the pebble beach again. Can't remember exactly how I got there. Any ideas? Thanks, Cheryl

3 Answers Oct 1, 2010 at 5:44 PM
    • transfer from beziers airport

by nicka123 Online Now Jul 26, 2008 at 3:58 AM

Hi,

I'm going to Sete (Hotel le national) soon with my girlfriend but neither of us drive...

also we're on a fairly tight budget!

what is the best way of getting there from beziers airport? how much would a taxi cost approximately? I've read that there's a shuttle from the airport to beziers bus station but that it's a way from the train station.

It seems like a good place to go in terms of public transport, easy access to other towns, beaches etc...

sorry for all the questions, just want to make everything perfect!

2 Answers Jul 28, 2008 at 4:52 PM
    • luggage

by manel39 Online Now Apr 24, 2008 at 7:31 AM

I will be in Sète for a few hours. Can I store my luggage at the train station?
      Thank you

1 Answer Apr 24, 2008 at 9:32 AM
    • Sete to Carcassonne

by beecher Online Now Apr 4, 2008 at 11:10 AM

Which website address can I find the train timetable for Sete to Carcassonne? I can not find it on TGV- those towns are not listed. Thank you.

3 Answers Apr 11, 2008 at 7:04 AM
    • parking

by johnmel Online Now Jun 6, 2007 at 4:21 AM

We are staying in rue deputen salis. How easy is it to park. We wanty to leave car for a week after travelling down and not use the car very much

• Jivegirl's Profile Photo

Child friendly Sete

by Jivegirl Online Now May 21, 2006 at 8:25 AM

Hi we are going to Sete for 5 nights next week.
      Are there any little parks with swings etc for a 5 year old.What other things are there for a child in Sete?
      We noticed that the big son et lumiere was on while we are there."Cette Histoire"
      Is this suitable for a child or would we get a view of it from our Hotel |Port marine.
      Thanks
      Julie

• Tour guides

by Joanandjoe Online Now Oct 14, 2004 at 2:00 PM

Our ship, the Wind Surf, will make a stop in Sete. We haven't seen any recommendations for a guided tour in that area, and may end up with a ship's tour to Montpellier. The only Languedoc company we've found on the web is Ander Guides, http://www.southfrance.com/ander/. Is anyone familiar with this company, or any company that offers tours from Sete?

3 Answers May 31, 2006 at 2:51 PM
    • Ou habitez a Sete?

by mkz Online Now Dec 23, 2003 at 2:00 AM

Bonjour! Je cherche un logement dans un endroit tranquille a Sete pour ma mere. Pouvez vous me recommander les quartiers tranquilles et ceux a eviter! Merci beaucoup de votre aide!

• Sete to Carcassone

by samck1 Online Now Oct 1, 2003 at 2:18 PM

Does anyone know of a day tour to Carcassone from Sete, roundtrip?