Sesimbra

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bike hire Sesimbra

by franny5 Online Now Jun 23, 2014 at 4:13 AM

I want to hire a quality road bike or mountain bike from 12 July to 23rd July.

Bike Iberia will hire me a bike OK but they need to deliver to a hotel or an address available 9am - 5pm 'there must be a Front Desk open all day long during normal business hours.' they dont deliver to a personal address (I am staying in rented accomodation at a personal address).

Is there anywhere in Sesimbra that I can use eg. hotel or shop address as a delivery and pick up address?

Or is there anywhere else that I can hire from?

Thank you

Julie

more
    • Bike hire Sesimbra

by franny5 Online Now Jun 23, 2014 at 4:13 AM

I want to hire a quality road bike or mountain bike from 12 July to 23rd July.

Bike Iberia will hire me a bike OK but they need to deliver to a hotel or an address available 9am - 5pm 'there must be a Front Desk open all day long during normal business hours.' they dont deliver to a personal address (I am staying in rented accomodation at a personal address).

Is there anywhere in Sesimbra that I can use eg. hotel or shop address as a delivery and pick up address?

Or is there anywhere else that I can hire from?

Thank you

Julie

• bus to cascais

by noreenscanlan Online Now Apr 16, 2014 at 6:08 AM

Can I get a bus from Sesimbra to Cascais. Thanks

7 Answers Apr 18, 2014 at 12:07 AM
    • accommodation

by flippertom Online Now Oct 13, 2013 at 1:17 PM

hi. Can anyone recommend studio or apartment to rent for one week (late may. early june). On budget looking to pay 40 euros per night.

• sesimbra to meco beach

by flippertom Online Now Sep 28, 2013 at 9:04 AM

how far & how can you get to meco beach from sesimbra?

2 Answers Sep 29, 2013 at 2:50 AM
    • sesimbra to lagos

by croxtonl Online Now Aug 11, 2013 at 9:43 AM

is it possible to travel by public transport from sesimbra to lagos?

2 Answers Aug 12, 2013 at 6:44 AM
    • annase's Profile Photo

Snorkeling in Sesimbra

by annase Online Now May 29, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Does anyone know what's snorkeling like in Sesimbra? I suspect the water's rather cool, what about the visibility? Anything interesting there to see underneath the surface?

3 Answers May 30, 2012 at 1:41 PM
    • DSwede's Profile Photo

Scuba Diving

by DSwede Online Now Aug 15, 2011 at 4:31 AM

I've been told that the diving is good in and around Sesimbra.

Since I'll be working in Sines for a couple days before coming up to Lisbon, I figured it was perfect to stop in Sesimbra.

If anyone has any recommendations for diving agencies, I'd appreciate it. I'm traveling light so do not have any of my equipment with me.

3 Answers Aug 16, 2011 at 5:43 AM