Serra de Monchique

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transport in Portimao

Portimão Jul 19, 2014 at 5:35 AM

Is it possible to hire a mobility scooter from the cruise terminal or close by.

more
    • Nightlife query

Praia da Rocha Jul 17, 2014 at 1:58 AM

Please could you tell me if there is any nightlife in Praira Da Rocha as I am going with a friend and we want to leave the complex and have a walk into a few bars etc? Many thanks

more
    • LONDONSP's Profile Photo

Rocha Brava, Carvoeiro

Carvoeiro Jul 15, 2014 at 3:21 AM

Hello
      We have a holiday booked at the Rocha Brava next week. Travelling with 2 young children. Can any local experts advice on:
      Supermarkets nearby for food shopping - especially child friendly food
      Nearest local beach
      Thank you

more
    • LONDONSP's Profile Photo

Faro airport to Carvoeiro transfers

Carvoeiro Jul 15, 2014 at 3:13 AM

Hello Can anyone please advise regarding transfers to Carvoeiro from Faro Airport. We're are a family of 4; 2 adults and 2 young children. Looking for the quickest transfer possible from and to the airport.
      Thank you

more
    • any convenient and safe parking for a week in summer?

Olhão Jul 12, 2014 at 1:52 PM

any convenient and safe parking for a week in summer?

more
    • Bars and Restaurants on the Strip at new year time

Albufeira Jul 20, 2014 at 8:31 AM

thinking about going to Albufeira for a week at New Year. please could you tell me if there is much still open on the strip at this time or year? also are the fireworks on new years eve taking place this year at the old town beach?

more
    • Contacting Hotel

Olhos de Água Jul 15, 2014 at 8:48 AM

Hi I am trying to get in touch with Agua Marinhas hotel in Olhos D'Agua. I will be calling from England. Can anybody give me the necessary codes to get through and if possible the whole phone number?

more
    • groop holaday

Faro Jun 25, 2014 at 10:37 PM

can i get a train frome moncarapacho to fatima thanks kevin

more
    • Car parks?

Albufeira Jul 7, 2014 at 5:38 AM

Looking to drive from Carveiro to Albufeira this afternoon. Are there any good car parks? Looking to see old and new parts with minimal stress. Two kids in part (7 and 11).

more
    • From Tavira bus station to the train station?

Tavira Jun 29, 2014 at 11:49 AM

Hello,
      we will arrive to Tavira by bus (from Algeciras) and should go on by train (to Fuzeta-a).

I'd like to know which is the best way to get from the bus station to the train station, what's the distance between them, and how much time is needed? We are a family (2 adults, 2 teenagers) and have 4 big suitcases... Our arrival time is 16.30 and there are trains leaving 17.11 and 18.10.

And yet, where can we buy tickets for trains and local buses?

Thank you for reading this and my best regards from Finland!
      - Sinikka

more
    • places near Tavira also worth a stay

Tavira Jun 23, 2014 at 1:31 PM

Going to tavira for a few days in sept where else close by is worth a visit for a further few nights? thanks Ciara

more