Serra da Estrela

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Taxi ride from Porto to Vila Nova de Gaia

Porto 4 hours ago

My mother was born in Vila Nova de Gaia. I would like to ride through the area where she was born, and only have limited free time in Porto. What would a taxi cost for a ride from the Mercurio Centro Hotel near Praca de Batalha in Porto to the Gervide section of Oliveira do Douro in Vila Nova de Gaia and back again?

more
    • November holiday

Albufeira 6 hours ago

We are thinking of booking a weeks holiday for 17th Nov 14,we went before in January 2012 & found a lot closed in the old town & weather not warm enough for pool,so if anyone knows about November that would be great.Thank You

more
    • Torres jewelers

Portugal 21 hours ago

Is anyone familiar with this store?

more
    • Sintra Caterer and Musician

Sintra Jul 18, 2014 at 11:41 AM

Hi all.

Planning my wedding in Sintra next September. I'm trying to find a caterer in the area who could provide food for a BBQ for the day after the wedding. The size of the group would be roughly 60 people.

Also if anybody knew of a great local musician suitable for the wedding ceremony and cocktail reception that would be awesome.

Thanks so much!

K

more
    • Gents Outfitters

Coimbra Jul 18, 2014 at 3:20 AM

My husband bought a Panama hat in a gents shop on the main road, right hand side as you are walking up to the Cathedral. Anyone know what it's called. The hat has been lost and I want to buy another one.

more
    • First night in Portugal

Óbidos Jul 16, 2014 at 5:33 PM

Oct 4 arrival in Lisbon, should we stay in Obidos or Nazare first night?

more
    • Sport Fishing shopping

Nazaré Jul 14, 2014 at 4:50 AM

Where in Nazare is a fishing store to purchase a fishing rod?

more
    • is the shop still there

Distrito de Lisboa Jul 6, 2014 at 5:27 PM

Does any one know if Christiano Ronaldos shop CR 7 is still in Lisboa? My grandson wants me to bring som Things back with me. Thank you

more
    • transport in Portimao

Portimão Jul 19, 2014 at 5:35 AM

Is it possible to hire a mobility scooter from the cruise terminal or close by.

more
    • Nightlife query

Praia da Rocha Jul 17, 2014 at 1:58 AM

Please could you tell me if there is any nightlife in Praira Da Rocha as I am going with a friend and we want to leave the complex and have a walk into a few bars etc? Many thanks

more
    • LONDONSP's Profile Photo

Rocha Brava, Carvoeiro

Carvoeiro Jul 15, 2014 at 3:21 AM

Hello
      We have a holiday booked at the Rocha Brava next week. Travelling with 2 young children. Can any local experts advice on:
      Supermarkets nearby for food shopping - especially child friendly food
      Nearest local beach
      Thank you

more
    • LONDONSP's Profile Photo

Faro airport to Carvoeiro transfers

Carvoeiro Jul 15, 2014 at 3:13 AM

Hello Can anyone please advise regarding transfers to Carvoeiro from Faro Airport. We're are a family of 4; 2 adults and 2 young children. Looking for the quickest transfer possible from and to the airport.
      Thank you

more
    • how to get there

Candosa Jul 13, 2014 at 4:20 PM

what is the least expensive way from Lisbon to candosa?

more
    • any convenient and safe parking for a week in summer?

Olhão Jul 12, 2014 at 1:52 PM

any convenient and safe parking for a week in summer?

more
    • Lavra Funicular

Lisbon Jul 9, 2014 at 8:46 AM

Carris website says Lavra funicular was closed during a period in March and April for repairs. I just wanted to make sure it is open again now. Does anyone know? Thanks.

more
    • Sintra ceramics

Sintra Jul 8, 2014 at 1:20 PM

I would like to buy fish and seahorse designed hand painted ceramics we saw in Sintra.The shop was on the left just above the bus parking area.

more
    • Holiday and Elevador Gloria

Lisbon Jul 8, 2014 at 12:03 PM

I will be in Lisbon on the Feast of Assumption (Friday Aug. 15), staying near the Elevador do Gloria. I want to ride the elevador, but am a little confused as to whether this means the elevador will be closed at certain times that day or night. Here is what Carris' web site says (English page), but I'm still confused:

Monday to Thursday (except holiday eve): 7:00 a.m. to 11:55 p.m.
      Friday (except holiday) and holiday eve´s (Monday to Thursday): 7:00 a.m. to 00:25 a.m.
      Saturday (except holiday): 8:30 a.m. to 00:20 a.m.
      Sunday and holiday´s (except holiday eve): 9:00 a.m. to 11:55 p.m.
      Sunday (if holiday eve): 9:00 a.m. to 00:25 a.m.

For one thing, I'm not sure how to interpret "holiday eve" and understand how it applies to me. I will get to Lisbon Thursday morning and leave Saturday afternoon. I'm assuming that on Friday, if Feast of Assumption is a major holiday in Portugal, the elevador runs from 9:00 to almost midnight, I guess on the Thursday before, it runs from 7:00 to almost midnight. Are these assumptions correct?

more
    • Is there anyone looking for apartment in Lisbon?

Lisbon Jul 8, 2014 at 6:23 AM

We have booked a large apartment in Lisbon from 12th of August - 19th. The apartment is huge (250m2) and concerning the fact that it receives 6 people, and there are three of us, we are looking for at least two more people to split the costs. Is there anyone interested?

more
    • Frequency of 101 Bus

Almada Jul 7, 2014 at 8:49 AM

Hi. I found bus site earlier but now having trouble. Could you please give me link or tell me generally how often bus 101 runs in August on a Saturday and about how long it takes from Cacilhas to Cristo Rei? Thank you/obrigada.

more
    • Fatima for the day

Arrifana Jun 30, 2014 at 5:50 PM

I would like to take a bus from Arrifana to Fatima for the day - how do I do this?

more
    • Aeroporto Porto - Cantanhede

Portugal Jun 30, 2014 at 5:00 PM

Boa noite

Eu gostaria que alguem me ajudasse a saber qual a maneira mais facil, e tambem mais rapida, de ir do aeroporto do Porto ( Sa Carneiro ) ate Cantanhede.

Obrigado

more
    • How to Pronounce It!

Funchal 5 hours ago

Basic question, please: How is "Funchal" pronounced by its residents? Is it more like "fun" or "foon"?

more
    • Bars and Restaurants on the Strip at new year time

Albufeira Jul 20, 2014 at 8:31 AM

thinking about going to Albufeira for a week at New Year. please could you tell me if there is much still open on the strip at this time or year? also are the fireworks on new years eve taking place this year at the old town beach?

more
    • Cheap but reliable taxi service

Distrito de Santarém Jul 20, 2014 at 6:59 AM

I am trying to find a cheap but reliable taxi service that can pick me up from Santarem train station and drive me to Amiais de Cima, Abra.

Can anyone recommend an taxi firm etc

Many thank

LP

more
    • Contacting Hotel

Olhos de Água Jul 15, 2014 at 8:48 AM

Hi I am trying to get in touch with Agua Marinhas hotel in Olhos D'Agua. I will be calling from England. Can anybody give me the necessary codes to get through and if possible the whole phone number?

more