Serooskerke (Walcheren) Travel Answers

change location
ouchh's Profile Photo

info on Serooskerke Walcheren?

by ouchh Online Now Aug 5, 2003 at 3:24 AM

I am currently planning a journey to Serooskerke Walcheren. Does someone know the openings hours of the chathouse and Park "Nicely Situated"? Are there any guided tours? Has Dancing Joy re-opened again? And on which campsite are currently most German girls? Any info is welcome, Thanks!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • ATLC's Profile Photo

Re: info on Serooskerke Walcheren?

by ATLC Online Now Aug 5, 2003 at 4:28 PM

You can ask Bonobo2005 but I think you already know that !

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Bonobo2005's Profile Photo

Re: info on Serooskerke Walcheren?

by Bonobo2005 Online Now Jan 12, 2004 at 10:06 AM

haha Ouchhh, you must joke a bit, but I'll try to answer your Q's anyway. First of all, If you really make it to Serooskerke Walcheren, you should give me a note in advance. I'll protect you against the hooligans as much as I can & guide you to the chathouse, the Park Welgelegen and show you around the vibrant nightlife ;-). The chathouse is open 24 hours a day as is Park Welgelegen. Both are free of charge. Unfortunately I can't inform you about the best times to visit the chathouse, because since the opening in 2001, I've never seen someone inside for a chat (only a couple of bicycle tourists finding shelter for the rain). The dancing Joy hasn't reopened yet, and it's more likely that it develops in a Turkish restaurant in near future. For German girls, you really should come in summer and try Camping Olmenveld; it's quite likely to find a girl. Of course for free, if you turn out to perform well, which must be a benefit in your case haha ;-). Well, for additional Q's you can mail me. Ouchhh, I hope to see your soon in Serooskerke Walcheren! I promise you, it will be fun! Bo!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Serooskerke (Walcheren)