Travel Answers
Serifos Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Mykonos Sep 11, 2015 at 10:00 PM

We are to travel by ferry from Mykonos to Santorini in end sep 15. The two options are Seajet (Superjet) (0940-1140) and Hellenic Seaways, (Highspeed 4) (1440-1715). So as to spend an additional evening in Santorini, we would prefer the earlier Seajet Ferry. However, the internet is full of negative reviews about this. We are not so much bothered about the sea sickness issue which may have a greater effect on the Superjet being a smaller vessel. However, the issue of dependability and punctuality etc is of major concern to us. Are Superjets really all that bad or are they merely victims of bad publicity launched by competitors. I seek the help of fellow VT members to help solve the dilemma.

• car rental in Santorini

Santorini Island Sep 15, 2015 at 1:58 PM

Is it possible to rent a car at the port in santorini without ordering in advance? Since I don't know the exact day, but it will be 1st week of October. will it be more expensive?

• o_henna's Profile Photo

Visiting santorini

Santorini Island Oct 2, 2015 at 6:18 AM

We are three friends visiting Crete (3 days)- santorini not ( 2 days) - Mykonos ( one and half day) - Paros ( 2 days)
      Please suggest if this is a good itinerary or should we make any changes. We are somewhat on a budget, so please give us guidance as where all to go and is it possible to have one bike for the three of us ....we are safe drivers and petite.

• gwendar's Profile Photo

serifos rooms

by gwendar Online Now Jan 8, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Hi i am planning a 2 week visit to serifos and milos in sept /oct, but cant see many room options for a single traveler anyone no or recommend any no more than 30 euros a night,thanks peter

5 Answers Jan 18, 2012 at 9:23 AM
    • EllenMorg's Profile Photo

No accommodation reviews for Serifos?

by EllenMorg Online Now Jun 7, 2008 at 11:09 AM

I am starting to plan for the summer of 2009 and want to spend a week on Sifnos. Can anyone recommend apartments or studios with kitchen in Livadi. Thank you

3 Answers Jun 14, 2008 at 10:46 AM