Serifos Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Arrival to Milos

Milos Island Jul 19, 2014 at 9:55 AM

We would like to arrive to Milos, leaving from Mykonos on August 4th.
      What would be the best way? We dont't have a problem, having to stop at another island, but we would need to the trip in one day.
      Thank you very much,
      Albert

more
    • who will be in ios from august 22-25th 2014?

Ios Island Jun 29, 2014 at 8:38 PM

is it still peak time for parties around that time?

more
    • Mykonos - Advice Needed

Mykonos Island Jun 24, 2014 at 9:20 AM

Hi everyone, I'm looking to book a holiday to Mykonos in September for a chilled 1 week relaxing beach holiday with my boyfriend. With so many options of hotels and areas to stay, can you please give me some advice on what the main towns have to offer, any good beaches and what the best areas to stay are? Thanks : )

more
    • Showers on beaches in Santorini

Santorini Island Jul 15, 2014 at 2:19 AM

Hi our ferry arrives on Santorini at 11.30am but we do not fly out until 10.30pm, so were looking to spend the day on a beach. Which is the easiest/best beach to go to, and which ones have beach showers so that we can at least wash the salt and sweat off before we head to the airport Thanks

more
    • renting a private home

Syros Island Jun 30, 2014 at 11:00 AM

We are renting a private home near Kini, instead of staying at a hotel. Is that wise thing to do? How can I check out this ahead of time - it is through Homeaway.com. anyone had any experiences with this?

more
    • Six hours in Santorini

Santorini Island Jul 12, 2014 at 5:03 AM

I will be visiting this beautiful island as past of a Med Cruise - and don't want to waste a minute of the six hours we have there - any suggestions?

more
    • choice of tours...

Santorini Island Jul 2, 2014 at 1:07 PM

I have to chose from 3 tours and wonder which you would recommend for someone never having been there and most likely never going back: 1 Island of Santorini & Village of Oia 2 The Akrotiri excavations 3 Pyrgos Village with Mezes and Wine. Or would you just explore on your own?

more
    • rsgoers's Profile Photo

Breakfast Places in Kamari

Santorini Island Jul 4, 2014 at 6:08 AM

Does anyone know which restaurants in Kamari are open early for breakfast? I will be flying into Santorini at 6:00 am and want to watch the sunrise from Kamari beach, with breakfast afterwards. Anything open around 8:00 am?

more
    • Help needed

Paros Island Jul 17, 2014 at 5:05 AM

Going to Paros tomorrow for 8 days with my two teenagers kids.
      i had no time to plan the vacation....
      can i save my self from "web digging" and just go there and ask around....

ill be happy to get some recommendation
      thanks

more
    • Information on Paros!

Paros Island Jul 9, 2014 at 4:13 AM

Hi I am considering coming to Paros next year in June.
      What is this island like in terms of beaches, sites, nightlife.
      Where would you stay on the island? How much time for this island?
      I am doing Mykonos as my other Cyclades island. Are there many differences?
      This is for two young adults.

more
    • gwendar's Profile Photo

serifos rooms

by gwendar Online Now Jan 8, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Hi i am planning a 2 week visit to serifos and milos in sept /oct, but cant see many room options for a single traveler anyone no or recommend any no more than 30 euros a night,thanks peter

5 Answers Jan 18, 2012 at 9:23 AM
    • EllenMorg's Profile Photo

No accommodation reviews for Serifos?

by EllenMorg Online Now Jun 7, 2008 at 11:09 AM

I am starting to plan for the summer of 2009 and want to spend a week on Sifnos. Can anyone recommend apartments or studios with kitchen in Livadi. Thank you

3 Answers Jun 14, 2008 at 10:46 AM