Seremban

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Getting There

Kuala Rompin Dec 11, 2014 at 7:53 PM

I asked an earlier question on getting to Kuala Romping from Mersing. Specifically how to get there by public transportation, that us by public bus.

more
    • Getting There

Kuala Rompin Dec 11, 2014 at 7:46 PM

How to get to Kuala Romping from Mersing?

more
    • homestay in kukup

Kukup Dec 10, 2014 at 11:54 PM

Anybody knows contact no. Of homestay in kukup that is clean & disabled
      friendly.i hv a group of 10.it had to be easily assesible.

more
    • ArBanis's Profile Photo

alternative way to visit taman negara

Taman Negara Dec 3, 2014 at 12:14 PM

Hi,
      We are traveling to malaysia in the summer 2015 and are looking for a great way to visit taman negara np. We don't like the touristy tourist things. Can anyone give us tips about a guided not very touristic trekking. We are not rhe kind of hero's that go in the park ourselves. Is there a possibility to arrange a private guide, and where can we find a good one?

Thank you
      ArBanis

more
    • Port Dickson army museum opening hours on 26,27,28/Dec

Malaysia Dec 21, 2014 at 4:08 AM

I will ne in port Dickson after Christmas and would like to know if the army museum is open coz the website of the museum is not working

more
    • Batu Gajah's surface

Batu Gajah Dec 18, 2014 at 1:04 PM

Hello,
      i hope someone could help me out. I am trying to get Batu Gajah's surface. All i could gather was it's a city situated at 24 km from Ipoh and it has a population of 34 000.

Can anyone give me more information on this?

more
    • Hotels near carrefour

Batu Pahat Dec 6, 2014 at 2:40 AM

Hi, which hotels are near Carrefour Batu Pahat? Thanks

more
    • From Bukit Merah to Pulau Pangkor

Pangkor Dec 12, 2014 at 8:21 AM

I have difficulty in finding a way to go from Bukit Merah to Pulau Pangkor. Are there any express bus stations in Bukit Merah Laketown Resort? We decide to go to Damai Laut in Lumut then only go to Pulau Pangkor by ferry, is this the correct way to get there?
      I really need your help, thank you!

more
    • earplugs in Malaysia?

Malaysia Dec 17, 2014 at 5:05 AM

Do you need earplugs as in Indonesia for the morning wakeup?

more
    • lancer52's Profile Photo

Money Exchange

Kuala Lumpur Dec 15, 2014 at 1:08 AM

Hello again, VTers,

Another question: Where would be the best place to exchange US$? Also, what would be the approximate taxi charges from KLIA2 to Jalan Conlay?

Thanks in advance to you all.

more
    • 4Days as a Solo Traveller

Kuching Dec 4, 2014 at 7:53 AM

Is it possible to visit the Longhouse/Jungle Adventure without an organised tour? I'm a Backpacker on a budget

more
    • Do I need to take malaria medicine before going to the rainforest in Jan-Feb?

Borneo Dec 2, 2014 at 6:58 PM

Do I need to take malaria medicine before going to the rainforest in Jan-Feb?

more
    • DariaPiasenti's Profile Photo

A week plan from Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia Dec 1, 2014 at 3:27 PM

Hi everyone ! Hope you can help me with some good landmarks
      I will have some days in Malaysia... Landing to Kuala Lumpur on 24th January
      Sure i will spend 2 days in KL
      Then i have some more time from 27 jan to visit the western coast before to fly to Philippines
      I can both book a flight to Manila from Singapore or again from Kuala Lumpur
      So need to leave on the 2nd feb is the only thing i know.
      What do you recommend?
      I can have 2 days more once Returning from Manila at the end of the month (before Returning to Italy)
      I travel smart, guest houses and buses are fine, local experience and open to suggestions. If one nice Beach is on the way recommend, i would love to chill one/tuo days but lets say is not really necessary,
      So totally i will have
      3 night in KL and then 6 more nights around the country.
      Thank you for all your help in advance and please you are welcome to Italy my friends.
      Cheers
      Daria
      Venice, Italy.

more
    • lancer52's Profile Photo

Tipping in KL

Kuala Lumpur Dec 10, 2014 at 3:11 AM

Any idea of how much to tip in KL? Say the bellboy at the hotel? Or the Taxi driver? I guess restaurants who have not charged service charge could be on 10- 15%?. Would appreciate your help. Thanks.

more
    • Halal food

by zzad Online Now Jan 29, 2011 at 4:17 PM

Pl anybody tell me where to find halal food in seremban (specially chinese cruisne)

3 Answers Apr 12, 2013 at 7:21 PM
    • Recommended Iteniary

by AzilaArrif Online Now Dec 15, 2010 at 9:18 AM

Hi, I'll be going to seremban via rail from Singapore. I'll reach seremban around 7pm on 22nd december. My family(husband, mother-in-law and 8month old daughter) and I will be checking in at Legend Water Chalet (Port Dickson) the next day 23 december at 3pm. As I'm pretty clueless about Seremban, I was wondering if anyone could suggest a suitable iteniary that we can do during the short time we are there. I wound also like to ask a few other questions:

1. Is the railway station located at seremban town itself?

2. Are there any hotels tha I can book for the night before we check in Legend the next day?

3. What are the recommended tourist attractions that we can visit during that short period of time? (we would love to visit historical sites such as Sri Menanti)

4. Is there any buses that will take us to Legend water chalet from Terminal One? Or is it more worth to take a cab?

I must say that I'm really ignorant. Please can someone enlighten me...

1 Answer Dec 16, 2010 at 3:16 AM
    • Destance

by vivi80 Online Now Jul 14, 2010 at 7:19 PM

Kindly give me the destance from Seremban to KL (Hotel Maya)

1 Answer Jul 14, 2010 at 7:52 PM
    • bus service

by syazwanisaidah Online Now Jul 10, 2010 at 12:06 AM

is there bus service to go to hentian kajang from terminal seremban?

1 Answer Jul 11, 2010 at 1:42 AM
    • threemurtea's Profile Photo

need some info

by threemurtea Online Now Jun 1, 2010 at 6:50 AM

how to go to seremban from KL by bus?how much cost for this?

2 Answers Jun 1, 2010 at 8:37 PM
    • keentravlor's Profile Photo

Pedas Wet World Resort

by keentravlor Online Now Feb 14, 2010 at 11:04 PM

Greetings everyone

Is there accommodation near or at the Pedas Wet World Resort?

Thank you.

Keentravlor

2 Answers Feb 19, 2010 at 7:59 PM
    • VISITING THE NATURE RESERVE IN SEREMBAN

by alyceang Online Now Dec 22, 2009 at 6:31 AM

Hi hi..Need help !!! I am planning a trip to Seremban Nature Reserve this 24 Dec. I will be taking a bus from Larkin to Seremban. How do I get to the Nature Reserve bus public transport. Any cheap and clean guest house around the reserve??

• Is there a bus to subang?

by Kynnen Online Now Aug 23, 2009 at 7:36 AM

Is there a bus from seremban to subang?
      its kinda urgent and i would really appreciate it if i get my reply quickly. thank you.

1 Answer Aug 23, 2009 at 9:06 PM
    • Where in KL to get bus to Seremban?

by applecool Online Now Jun 14, 2009 at 8:04 PM

I believe buses from KL to Seremban leave Puduraya Bus Station every ten minutes. But I seem to remember the bus actually leaves from somewhere near the river. Can anyone tell me exactly where the bus leaves from - inside the main terminal or?

3 Answers Jun 14, 2009 at 11:48 PM
    • transportation

by fongaso Online Now Mar 23, 2009 at 4:20 AM

Is there any bus from seremban to kuala Selangor ?

2 Answers Mar 24, 2009 at 5:35 PM
    • Bars/nightlife in Seremban

by ukpmil Online Now Jan 11, 2009 at 4:51 AM

I am from the UK & am staying in Seremban for 2 weeks on business. Can anyone recommend any good bars or good nightlife in the town.
      Thanks, Paul.

2 Answers Mar 24, 2009 at 4:50 PM
    • chinese chess competition

by thung Online Now Sep 19, 2008 at 6:25 AM

i would like to ask when is the time of the chinese chess competition in seremban parade,parkson....Negeri Sembilan,Malaysia.......at 20 september 2008....please request as fast as you can[better today la] for emergency......thanks....

1 Answer Sep 19, 2008 at 6:29 AM
    • Commuting on a weekday to Damansara Heights and back

by gayathiriw Online Now Jun 23, 2008 at 10:46 PM

I need to commute on weekdays from Seremban to Damansara Height on a daily basis.

My office is near Wisma UOA. Can someone please advise me on the bus timings? Are there direct busses back to Seremban?

1 Answer Jun 24, 2008 at 10:26 PM
    • keentravlor's Profile Photo

Nature Parks in Negri Sembilan

by keentravlor Online Now Apr 29, 2008 at 6:17 AM

Hi everyone

I will be in Seremban this week.

Please advise the location/s of waterfalls that are worth visiting.

Thank you.

• kentut_besar's Profile Photo

Good Halal Seafood in Seremban

by kentut_besar Online Now Dec 4, 2007 at 8:41 AM

Vanakam, we're on the way back to Singapore from KL on Sunday, 13 Jan 2008.

We're leaving KL around 1100 hrs, & thought of stopping in Seremban for a Halal seafood lunch & some shopping before heading back home to Singapore.

Any advice from anyone on this issue ?

Cheers.

2 Answers Dec 25, 2007 at 2:24 PM
    • Marcialina's Profile Photo

Looking for Supermarket

by Marcialina Online Now Jun 11, 2007 at 9:00 AM

Any supermarket or mall near Seremban Railway Station? I thought of getting some titbits, instand cup noodles and stuff like toothbrush, towels and fishing equipment before departing for Port Dickson. Or is there any at Port Dickson area? Desperately need advices as it will be my first time of going there.

2 Answers Jun 12, 2007 at 12:09 AM
    • Student that need information

by jeremylau Online Now Feb 11, 2007 at 6:59 AM

SOALAN YANG BERKAITAN DENGAN PENTERNAKAN BURUNG UNTA

1.Kitaran hidup burung unta (dari peringkat anak sehingga dewasa)?
      2.Adakah burung unta dimandikan atau tidak?
      3.Jenis tanah yang sesuai digunakan untuk penternakan burung unta?
      4.Keluasan tanah yang diperlukan untuk pemeliharaan burung unta?
      5.Kehidupan burung unta pada setiap hari?
      6.Bagaimana untuk mendapatkan burung unta yang sihat?
      7.Biasanya untuk membina syaikat penternakan burung unta memerlukan syarikat sdn bhd atau bhd?
      8.Penyakit yang dihidapi oleh burung unta dan tanda-tanda burung unta menghidapi penyakit tersebut?
      9.Bagaimana proses menjadikan bahan najis burung unta sebagai baja (proses) dan adakah ianya memerlukan kilang?
      10.Bagaimana untuk mendapat pembekal burung unta untuk menternak burung unta pada kali pertama?
      11.Apakah agensi perlancongan yang sudi berkerjasama dengan syarikat penternakan burung unta?
      12.Adakah diperlukan kilang sendiri untuk memproses daging burung unta menjadi makanan seperti burger? Jikalau ya, dimana?
      13.Adakah penternakan burung unta ini memerlukan penyelidikan sendiri atau ianya dibuat oleh pihak lain?

1 Answer Feb 11, 2007 at 7:11 AM
    • Seremban

by veenai Online Now Dec 4, 2006 at 10:21 AM

Where is the best place to stay in Seremban?
      Any Indian lounge/pub around?
      What about restaurants?

• GROWING UP IN SERAMBAN

by Paulking_1 Online Now Apr 15, 2006 at 6:17 AM

In the 1950's I spent part of my childhood growing up in Seremban, I learned to swim in Port Dickson. I lived in a bungalow (which was then a married quarter) in the middle of 'Rasah Camp'and have very fond memories. I used to go fishing in a lake in the middle of Seremban with the local boys near the Tunku palace. I would love to hear from anyone about what happened to Rasah Camp, there used to be an open air swimming pool at the top of the hill. I would also especially welcome copies of any old or new photographs of the Rasah Capm area.
      all the best
      Paul

4 Answers Mar 6, 2009 at 11:30 AM
    • seremban flea market

by loonz Online Now Jun 2, 2005 at 2:16 AM

hello , i am TAN from kuala lumpur, i will go to seremban next week
      i heard my friend said seremban have flea market, could anyone can show me the way?? thanks

• runwitme's Profile Photo

Hotel nearby Seremban Parade

by runwitme Online Now May 26, 2005 at 6:58 PM

Would anyone recommend a budget hotel (Below RM150) in Seremban, must be walking distance from Seremban Parade? Thank you!

5 Answers May 29, 2005 at 10:45 PM
    • Seremban

by regimike Online Now Jan 26, 2005 at 4:15 AM

Hi, we are planning to visit Port Dickson this coming chinese new year and would like to have a day trip to seremban. Anyone cud tell me where to have a special local food for lunch or dinner? Anywhere to shop at seremban?

1 Answer Feb 5, 2005 at 5:48 AM
    • Ostrich Farm

by rosemary71 Online Now Sep 8, 2004 at 11:03 PM

I will be in Seremban this weekend and was wondering how to go to the Ostrich Farm. Is it possible to see it in just 2 hours? Thanks! :-)

3 Answers Sep 8, 2004 at 11:21 PM
    • Qzai's Profile Photo

any travel tips abt how to go to trenggannu/merang from seremban?

by Qzai Online Now Apr 16, 2004 at 5:24 AM

hi do anyone know how to travel to trenggannu/merang from seremban? eg. is there any bus services in seremban bus terminal to trenggannu? cos my juniors are doing some volunteer services in seremban before going to pulau redang for a holiday in may. will realli appreciate if some one can help out .. tnx. :)

2 Answers Apr 18, 2004 at 9:01 PM
    • What places of interest - Ostrich Farm?

by Edy08 Online Now Mar 7, 2004 at 11:20 PM

Dear friends, We are stopping over in Seremban for lunch - preferably in a Chinese Restaurant which is not too pricy. Any advice and recommendations? After lunch we intend to visit the Ostrich Farm which I heard so much about. How interesting is it? And what other places of interest you would recommend. Thank you in advance for your advice.

2 Answers Mar 10, 2004 at 12:55 AM