Seremban Travel Answers

change location

Recommended Iteniary

by AzilaArrif Online Now Dec 15, 2010 at 9:18 AM

Hi, I'll be going to seremban via rail from Singapore. I'll reach seremban around 7pm on 22nd december. My family(husband, mother-in-law and 8month old daughter) and I will be checking in at Legend Water Chalet (Port Dickson) the next day 23 december at 3pm. As I'm pretty clueless about Seremban, I was wondering if anyone could suggest a suitable iteniary that we can do during the short time we are there. I wound also like to ask a few other questions:

1. Is the railway station located at seremban town itself?

2. Are there any hotels tha I can book for the night before we check in Legend the next day?

3. What are the recommended tourist attractions that we can visit during that short period of time? (we would love to visit historical sites such as Sri Menanti)

4. Is there any buses that will take us to Legend water chalet from Terminal One? Or is it more worth to take a cab?

I must say that I'm really ignorant. Please can someone enlighten me...

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • sheherezad's Profile Photo

Re: Recommended Iteniary

by sheherezad Online Now Dec 16, 2010 at 3:16 AM

1. Is the railway station located at seremban town itself?

Yes!

2. Are there any hotels tha I can book for the night before we check in Legend the next day?

I'd recommend the Allson Klana Resort

3. What are the recommended tourist attractions that we can visit during that short period of time? (we would love to visit historical sites such as Sri Menanti)

There's really nothing much to see in Seremban. And I'm not sure how far is Sri Menanti from it/how'd you'd get there??

If I were you, I'd just have a good rest after that long train journey, esp with an 8month old baby! And enjoy the hotel facilities - it's got a lovely panoramic view down to the poolside and a good poolside, too! I'd stay there myself :-)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines