Seremban Travel Answers

change location
Qzai's Profile Photo

any travel tips abt how to go to trenggannu/merang from seremban?

by Qzai Online Now Apr 16, 2004 at 5:24 AM

hi do anyone know how to travel to trenggannu/merang from seremban? eg. is there any bus services in seremban bus terminal to trenggannu? cos my juniors are doing some volunteer services in seremban before going to pulau redang for a holiday in may. will realli appreciate if some one can help out .. tnx. :)

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • nujnay's Profile Photo

Re: any travel tips abt how to go to trenggannu/merang from seremban?

by nujnay Online Now Apr 18, 2004 at 9:01 PM

hey there. i dont think there's direct coaches to terengganu form seremban. but, yes, theres a bus station here. in the seremban town itself, its called Terminal 1. Any cabs can take you there for a fee not more than RM7. anyway, check out with the counters at Terminal 1. if they dont have direct coaches, take a bus/ the commuter (fast train) back to Kuala Lumpur. and take any buses at the Puduraya Bus Station to terengganu. Hope my info is of help. have fun!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • nujnay's Profile Photo

Re: any travel tips abt how to go to trenggannu/merang from seremban?

by nujnay Online Now Apr 18, 2004 at 9:01 PM

hey there. i dont think there's direct coaches to terengganu form seremban. but, yes, theres a bus station here. in the seremban town itself, its called Terminal 1. Any cabs can take you there for a fee not more than RM7. anyway, check out with the counters at Terminal 1. if they dont have direct coaches, take a bus/ the commuter (fast train) back to Kuala Lumpur. and take any buses at the Puduraya Bus Station to terengganu. Hope my info is of help. have fun!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines