Seremban Travel Answers

change location

What places of interest - Ostrich Farm?

by Edy08 Online Now Mar 7, 2004 at 11:20 PM

Dear friends, We are stopping over in Seremban for lunch - preferably in a Chinese Restaurant which is not too pricy. Any advice and recommendations? After lunch we intend to visit the Ostrich Farm which I heard so much about. How interesting is it? And what other places of interest you would recommend. Thank you in advance for your advice.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • eelaine's Profile Photo

Re: What places of interest - Ostrich Farm?

by eelaine Online Now Mar 9, 2004 at 2:16 AM

if you're stopping in seremban for lunch, you have to try the grilled marmite crab.. there are a few good restaurants around.. the famous one is the one opposite the wet market.. alternatively, there's also a good beef ball noodle place in the wet market itself.. have a yummy trip! :)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: What places of interest - Ostrich Farm?

by Edy08 Online Now Mar 10, 2004 at 12:55 AM

Dear Eelaine, Thank you for your advice. We have more than 10 persons travelling by car, enroute there on the way from Cameron Hightlands. We hope to just stop over in Seremban, have a quick bite of the food and move on. I remember there was a good Chinese restaurant the previous time I went there by tour bus but I can't recall the location. I was hoping that someone could tell me or advice me on one. BTW, upon receipt of your reply I have visited your marvellous postings and pictures. You have indeed travel far to many places... and very observant too.. Cheers.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines