Seoul Travel Answers

change location

Queen Incheon Airport Hotel

by melvia Online Now Mar 16, 2013 at 9:43 PM

I booked in this hotel for my transit in Nov. for 2 nights.Did I make the right choice?

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • davidjo's Profile Photo

Re: Queen Incheon Airport Hotel

by davidjo Online Now Mar 17, 2013 at 5:28 AM

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review...
    There are some very good reports about this hotel but as you can see there is not much to do in the surrounding area as regards to restaurants and attractions. The transport to downtown Seoul is two blocks away son this is convenient, so i would plan on visiting the city center on your second day there, then return to the hotel for a good night's sleep before you catch your plane the next day.
    Visit the VT pages on Seoul for some ideas of what to do and check this link out for other ideas.
    visitseoul.net/en/index.do?_...

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Queen Incheon Airport Hotel

by melvia Online Now Mar 17, 2013 at 7:26 AM

Thanks!i will be arriving early morning so i actually have 3 days to spend there.i made my itinerary already.i will take the city bus tour for 2 days to visit more places.i'm thinking of just buying single journey tickets in the subway or is it better if i buy the m-pass or the t-money?

Be the first to rate this answer!

• davidjo's Profile Photo

by davidjo Online Now Mar 17, 2013 at 8:29 AM

visitseoul.net/en/article/ar...
    I think the t-money mpass looks a good deal with some discounts to the attractions but again it depends on how many trips you will take

1 member found this helpful

• Re: Queen Incheon Airport Hotel

by melvia Online Now Mar 17, 2013 at 1:39 PM

I will be on the city bus tour the whole day so i guess it's better for me to use the single journey pass since i will just use it going to gwanghwamun station to take the city bus tour there.thanks!do u know how much is samsung galaxy s3 in seoul?

Be the first to rate this answer!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Seoul