Seoul Travel Answers

change location
EvkS's Profile Photo

Any MRT work at 04:00 AM till 06:00 AM to Incheon airport from Seoul.

by EvkS Online Now Feb 17, 2013 at 9:40 AM

My flight at 08:00 AM on 29th March 2013, i need to be there before my flight go to Vietnam at least 02 hours. But i worried i impossible to get any MRT to Incheon airport around that time. I heard s.o say MRT in Seoul will available at 07:00 AM. So which transfer will be good for me to go to airport earlier than my flight schedule? I need your help.

Any good recommendation ( hotel, restaurant, shopping) in Seoul? I will stay in Seoul from 17:00 on 28th March 2013 to 08:00 AM on 29th March 2013, So my schedule too short for free travel. That is why i hope s.o could give me best advisor or if s.o have time could lead me go. I will pay all fees for this help.

Hope to hear from s.o soon. Have a nice day.

Kev

Quote & Answer
7 Answers
  • xymmot's Profile Photo

Re: Any MRT work at 04:00 AM till 06:00 AM to Incheon airport from Seoul.

by xymmot Online Now Feb 17, 2013 at 1:08 PM

no must take the airport taxi, or shuttle bus 20usd. If not a taxi to the airport is a average of 75 usd

cheers tommy x

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Greggor58's Profile Photo

by Greggor58 Online Now Feb 17, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Actually its the express train that starts its run later in the morning....you can still use a train with earlier departures...its just not EXPRESS...

Here...check here...

english.arex.or.kr/jsp/eng/i...

english.arex.or.kr/jsp/eng/i...

• yvr's Profile Photo

by yvr Online Now Feb 18, 2013 at 7:09 AM

If your concerned about making your flight on time, you might consider staying at an airport hotel that offers a shuttle service your last night before your flight.

• EvkS's Profile Photo

by EvkS Online Now Feb 19, 2013 at 12:49 AM

Thank you for all your helpful.

@xymmot: i still consider to use a taxi with cost 75 USD to the airport from Myongdong, it is much money for me. But if i cannot find any transfer to go there same my request, i have to do that. @Greggor: I got your info already, it is so helpful. I will arrange my time to come Seoul station before 06:00 AM and go to the airport around 06:45 AM. But how long from Incheaon express station to immigration inside the airport. Because somewhere around the world the airport is very huge and we will lose much time to go inside. One more question, any stuck problem when we use Express train. Because my time is too fix that is why i do not want any trouble come to which make me miss flight. Thank you very much.

• EvkS's Profile Photo

by EvkS Online Now Feb 19, 2013 at 12:50 AM

@yvr: i understand i should stay nearby in the airport but i will miss nightlife in Seoul. Thank you very much.

• Greggor58's Profile Photo

by Greggor58 Online Now Feb 21, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Ive only used the Express line once from Seoul Station...so I really cant say how long the regular runs are ...Im sure the web site must be of some help to determine the transit time.

There's also transit buses that make the trip back and forth between the city and different ares of the city...used one on arrival and stops are marked along the way to and from...thats an alternative thts less expensive but requires more time...

If you're staying in Myondong Im not sure that thts wher you want to be for nightlife....its GREAT for shopping...

I stayed here for maybe 6 nights last February and what the area offered...

http://www.metrohotel.co.kr/

• tiu's Profile Photo

by tiu Online Now Mar 2, 2013 at 7:53 PM

visit this site... they might help you :D
    facebook.com/pages/This-is-K...

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Seoul