change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• reonag's Profile Photo

Daily Needs in Malta & Christmas cheer in Malta

Malta Dec 1, 2014 at 8:53 AM

Hi, I'm from the UK and will be coming over to St. Pauls Bay in December 2014; Can someone please give some constructive (seen alot of abrupt answers from ex-pats on this sight) advice on whether we need to purchase bottled water, do we need a travel adapter, what is the average temperature ( do I need a brolly) and the best restaurants to dine out. My partner and I are young 50 year olds, so are open to suggestions please. Thank you in advance.

more
    • Areas to stay

by Christine-1962 Online Now Jan 19, 2014 at 12:48 AM

Hi, we are four adults travelling to Malta in June this year. We have been looking at waterfront apartments in Senglea and Vittoriosa / Birgu. Not having ever been to Malta can anyone give advise on whether this areas are a good choice. We are all over 50, intend to drive and see all of the island, we like to sit on a balcony with a glass of wine in the evening but also eat out in reasonably price restaurants. As we like to walk to bars in the evenings we would like some advice on whether these areas are safe to walk around in the evenings. Thanking you in advance for any advice.

1 Answer Jan 22, 2014 at 10:20 AM