Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Andrei_fromMoskva's Profile Photo

Getting to Pilatus

Lucerne Apr 24, 2015 at 5:29 AM

Hi!

I'm gonna travel to Luzern in mid-May. I find the top of Pilatus is worth visiting.

So, what is the best way to get there? I found two ways — the first one is a cogwheel train, the second is a cableway.

The train seems to me very amazing and its Alpnachstad station is in good location. But according to the prices it costs 72 CHF, which is very expensive. Or it worth? But every 10th ticket is free of charge (so, how it works?). Also the train is out of service now. I wonder to know when it will be launched. In this case, the cheapest way is to take the cableway from Fräkmüntegg station for 32 CHF. The problem is that I have a car. So, is there a parking to leave it near Fräkmüntegg station?

Guys, I need any suggestions and recommendations from you. Maybe you advise smth else...

Thank you! Danke schön! Merci beaucoup! Grazie!

more
    • RamkrishnaPaul's Profile Photo

Direct and fast way from Lucerne to Venice

Lucerne Apr 16, 2015 at 7:13 PM

Hi Friends,

Just wondering is there any way to travel from Lucerne to Venice in Direct and fast way in Train?

Regards
      Ramkrishna

more
    • Hotel parking

Lucerne Apr 6, 2015 at 3:25 AM

Hi,

Most hotels I've been looking at in the center of Lucerne say "self-parking." However, some have "self-parking for 18 euros with in-out privileges".

I've been assuming the first one means having to go to a parking lot, but am wondering if the second one means a parking lot associated with the hotel in some way?

Can anyone help? My hotel is located on Bruchstrasse, not too far from the lake.

more