Travel Answers
Selong

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• dysfunk's Profile Photo

Anyone is going to lake toba this coming 31st Jan until 2 Feb?

Medan Jan 28, 2015 at 8:34 AM

Anyone?Anyone is going to lake toba this coming 31st Jan until 2 Feb?

more
    • Can I buy beer on the islands?

Pulau Seribu Jan 19, 2015 at 6:22 PM

I am planning a weeks holiday on any or many of the 100 islands (pulau seribu) in indonesia, will I be able to buy beer whilst there?

more
    • Is anyone going to Yogyakarta ?

Yogyakarta Jan 14, 2015 at 9:30 AM

I will be in Yogyakarta between Jan 31st to January 2nd. Anyone interested in hanging out and touring together ?

more
    • Singkawang to East Malaysia (Sarawak)

Pontianak Jan 12, 2015 at 7:28 AM

Hi, Im a Singaporean living in Singkawang Indonesia. I have a few questions and hope someone can help me out:
      1)Is there a direct air con comfortable bus from Singkawang to Sarawak? How many hour and how much? If is a car, how much does it cost?
      2)Im holding a Singapore passport and I have 30 days visa upon arrival for Malaysia and Indonesia. I will like to stay in Singkawang for 6 months, is it possible for me to do a visa run every month from Singkawang to Sarawak to extend by visa month by month
      3) How long does it takes for me to Pontianak from Singkawang? Anyone know if there is a visa center there?

Thanks for all your help

more
    • kenn21983's Profile Photo

Batam Centre to Nagoya Hill

Pulau Batam Jan 22, 2015 at 7:59 AM

Hi,

Just want to know how much it will cost for taxi from Batam Centre to Nagoya Hill? Is there any bus also on same route?
      Thank you.

more
    • Can one buy beer?

Pulau Seribu Jan 19, 2015 at 7:07 PM

Is it possible to buy beer on any of these islands?

more
    • travel.mania's Profile Photo

Things to do in Puncak, Indonesia

Puncak Jan 17, 2015 at 10:54 PM

What are the things to do and see in Puncak?
      How many days dose it take to see?
      What type of transportation available?
      What is the best time of the year to visit?

more
    • Please help me out with the itinerary for 4 day trip in bali?

Bali Jan 14, 2015 at 3:10 AM

hello Guys,

I`m travelling to bali with my husband over the weekend to celebrate my bday.We are staying for 4 days (landing on Friday and flying on Monday).We are staying at seminyak.
      Can you`ll please help me with an itinerary for the same .
      We like to party so the suggestions given for that are Kudeta, Potato Head , Rock bar. we would like to party all 3 nights.
      Besides that we would like to visit a temple , go for a atv ride or some other activity.
      we dont want to make it we very hectic trip.
      So if someone can suggest how to plan these aslo what is better to hire a driver with a car or to ride around on the bike by ourselves.
      And which local to get a local sim to get.

Thanks ,
      Aditi

more
    • Cita Rasa Seafood , Sembulang, Galang

Pulau Batam Jan 10, 2015 at 8:26 PM

Can anyone give me road directions to get to this resteraunt please?

more
    • Bound for Takengon - what is the best route to fly and/or drive in Sumatra?

Takengon Jan 5, 2015 at 12:11 PM

Hello there,
      I am wondering if you have traveled to the Takengon area of Indonesia. If so, can you recommend where I should fly into to get there? I am also from the PNW (Vancouver, Washington) and thought that you would have a good insight as to how I should do this travel. Thank you for your advice in advance! Connie K

more
    • Meowang's Profile Photo

Backpacking in Bali

Bali Jan 21, 2015 at 9:27 PM

Hi humans,
      I will be backpacking in Bali during March by myself.
      As i haven't been to Bali before, so i was wondering if i miss out any places in Bali that is a must visit kinda place or is my itinerary kinda wrong or something?

23rd- Mt Batur (Ubud)
      24th- Yoga (Ubud)
      25th-27th- Surfing (Kuta)
      28th-29th- Nothing in mind yet

In between, i will need help with adding places of interest into my itinerary.

Thanks in advance:)

more
    • seanmccurry's Profile Photo

Volcano climb

Bali Jan 27, 2015 at 3:14 AM

Hi

I want to trek a Volcano. My first choice is Mount Rinjani in Lombok unfortunately the reviews for Rinjani are not too good due to litter,rats. Are there any treks in Bali what are of similar height views etc. Could you also provide guide details.

Cheers

Sean

more
    • Cruise ship excursion to Komodo

Komodo Jan 4, 2015 at 2:35 PM

Can anyone confirm that you can disembark your ship at Komodo, pay $US25 park entrance fee, and then ask a Park Guide to take you on the tour for a fee? We are trying to avoid the extremely expensive ship's tour

more
    • FreeAtLeisure's Profile Photo

Transport for 3 day trip (Ubud, Nusa Dua, Kuta)

Bali Jan 6, 2015 at 9:29 PM

Hi all, It seems hiring a private car / tour guide+driver is the best way to go around Bali. I am arriving to the airport early 8am in March 7 and departing about the same time in March 10, so that leaves me with three full days of sampling the island. I have already booked accommodations in Ubud, Nusa Dua and Kuta. My question is with transportation and if it is feasible to get a driver (or at least the same booking serivce) for the duration of the trip, and a rough estimate of the costs? Would be great to get contact details of drivers you've tried so I can start inquiring too.

My route and estimated travel time is as follows:

Day 1: Airport (8am pick-up)) >> Tirta Gangga >> Ubud hotel (3pm drop-off)  -- halfday trip

Day 2: Ubud hotel (10 am pick-up) >> Taman Ayun >> Tanah Lot >> Nusa Dua hotel (4pm drop-off)  - halfday trip

Day 3: Nusa Dua hotel (1pm pick-up) >> Kuta hotel  (should I take taxi instead, and how much?)

Departure: Kuta hotel (6:30am pick-up) >> Airport   (should I take taxi instead, and how much?)

Thanks! Ellie

more
    • reza0015's Profile Photo

Visa problem (My brother needs help)

Jakarta Jan 22, 2015 at 3:07 AM

Hey guys, My brother has a problem with his visa in Indonesia, he has a 5 years old kid and I'm looking for a reliable agent to help him.
      if you have any useful information regarding it, Please let me know ASAP.
      you can email me to : khavariali0@yahoo.com an leave your phone number for me.
      or if you have a Viber you can call me at : 0060162960261.

Best regards.
      Reza.

more