change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• abegailc22's Profile Photo

Mountain in Singapore.

Singapore Aug 28, 2015 at 6:29 AM

Hell everyone,I wonders is there a mountain in Singapore that we can hike. My friend and I are traveling to Singapore and she likes to hike a mountain but I am not sure if there is any. Thanks guys..

more
    • abegailc22's Profile Photo

Mountain in Singapore.

Singapore Aug 28, 2015 at 7:09 AM

Hello everyone, I would like to ask if there is a mountain in Singapore that we can hike. My friend and I are traveling Singapore soon and she wants to hike a mountain but I don't know if there is any. Thanks.

more
    • sirgaw's Profile Photo

Technology mall along Orchard Road

Singapore Aug 29, 2015 at 7:31 AM

Hi - visiting Singapore for 7 nights in October and have read there is a mall along Orchard Road that just sells technology and nothing else. Does anyone know name of this mall and even better a web site please.

Thanks in advance

David

more
    • First Time Visit (1 Day)

Singapore Aug 3, 2015 at 10:27 PM

Hi, my mum & I will be visiting Singapore for the first time in a couple of weeks. We get in at 9.45pm and leave the next day at 7.30pm.
      Just wondering:
      a) approx how much money we will need (just basics like food etc - we aren't fine diners)
      b) is it worth me buying tickets for the hop on hop off bus from home?
      c) the two most worthy places to visit
      Thanks

more
    • Which Denomination Notes can i withdraw ATM?

Singapore Aug 1, 2015 at 2:27 AM

I want to know that which denomination notes can i withdraw ATM, can i withdraw S$ 150 Dollars thru atm?

more
    • Knife regulations (airplane)

Singapore Aug 25, 2015 at 6:20 AM

Hi,

I am traveling to Singapore for 3 days and then I am going over to Bali for 3 weeks. As I am going for a trekking trip I would like to know if it is possible to take an emergency knife, as checked-in luggage, with me.

See example "Walther ERK Emergency Rescue Knives", or do I will have get problems?

I could not get a real worthy answer on the internet.

Thanks,
      Mike

more
    • dejavu2gb's Profile Photo

Batam/Bintan Visit

Singapore Aug 11, 2015 at 2:50 AM

Hi All

I will be in Singapore at the back end of a tour around Asia, and I was wanting to ask for some info.
      I wanted to stay in Singapore for a night, and then head over to Batam/Bintan for a night and I was wondering if it was worth the visit.
      Also as accommodation in Singapore is exorbitant, it's friendlier on the pocket :)

Or alternatively, would a daytrip from Singapore be better if there is not much to see/do whilst there?

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks
      Gareth

more
    • Spacing in my e-ticket

Singapore Aug 3, 2015 at 4:22 AM

Hi,

I mistyped my e-ticket and now my name is Mr XXXX YYYY ZZZZ, but in my passport, it is written as Mr XXXX YYYYZZZZ, will this prevent me from checking in or boarding the flight? Need advice, much thanks

more