change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Miaserup's Profile Photo

New Years Eve in Singapore

Singapore Dec 30, 2014 at 7:55 AM

Where should I celebrate New Years Eve in Singapore? I will go to Marina Bay around midnight, but where should I eat (backpack budget)? The local food court are closed.

more
    • mamaNmeh's Profile Photo

Long stay in SG

Singapore Dec 30, 2014 at 8:48 AM

HELLO VT!

Any suggestion where a solo female traveler can safely stay at a cheap cost for 2 weeks? Preferably not far in the main city like uhm,, orchard? or not far from red&green line metro. Thanks

more
    • bossaty's Profile Photo

Anybody try a Cruise in Ocean before?

Singapore Jan 11, 2015 at 3:06 AM

I'm planning to travel to Singapore at March to make a cruise from there to Vietnam an then Hong Kong and then Xiamen, China and then Shanghai (Baoshan), China.

whats your opinions and does it deserve to ?

this is the trip info

booking.royalcaribbean-arabi...

more
    • bossaty's Profile Photo

A Company in travelling

Singapore Jan 11, 2015 at 9:50 PM

Well, thanks for answers, but now, I need a company to travel with me and I can't travel, does travellling a lone is good because I didn't make it before?

more
    • About cigarettes

Singapore Dec 31, 2014 at 2:48 AM

Hello. We are going to Singapore for 3 days and then we'll fly to some other places near by. He always takes with him 2 or 3 packets of cigarettes from a portuguese brand not known in Singapore, I believe. Will he be allowed with those? And by the way, is it a dangerous town as it concerns to robberies? TY for replying.
      Maria

more
    • 2 day singapore stopover

Singapore Jan 3, 2015 at 1:57 PM

Hi Everyone. Our group of 4 (all in our 60's- reasonably fit) are having a 2 day stopover in Singapore in May. Any advice on where to stay (apartment or reasonably priced but nice hotel) and what to do in this short stopover? Cheers Jen.

more