Selcuk Travel Answers

change location

Bus From Selcuk To Pamukkale

by btlim123 Online Now Oct 6, 2009 at 2:29 AM

I will be arriving in Selcuk a day before (afternoon) and will do a ephesus day tour the next day before evening bus to Pamukkale. I have checked around and the only bus that go straight to Pamukkale (not Denizli) is Ege Koop which depart at 4.30pm. Is there enough time for me to see around by 4pm and if not , is there any other bus that goes to pamukkale ( or denzili).

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • June.b's Profile Photo

Re: Bus From Selcuk To Pamukkale

by June.b Online Now Oct 6, 2009 at 7:24 AM

we were in selcuk 2 weeks ago, we did not go to pamukkale this time as we did it already 2 years ago via a minibus that takes people to pamukkale at around 9am and pick us up again at 3:30pm, ask your hotel or hostel about it, they can arrange that for u. and likewise, there are regular minibuses that goes to denizli and it's not hard to take another dolmush or taxi that could take you to the travertines/cotton castle. i remember there is also a train from selcuk to denizli albeit slower than buses. have fun!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • mikelisaanna's Profile Photo

Re: Bus From Selcuk To Pamukkale

by mikelisaanna Online Now Oct 6, 2009 at 9:26 AM

In Selcuk, you will only need about 3 hours to tour Ephesus. I would also recommend the Ephesus Museum (in Selcuk town), which will take another 1-1.5 hours to tour. You could do both and still make a 4:30 bus to Pamukkale.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines