Selcuk Travel Answers

change location

Bus transportation

by Oma1940 Online Now Feb 13, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Can I get from Selcuk to Kas by bus in April 2013? What is the schedule? How long is the ride?

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • Jerelis's Profile Photo

Re: Bus transportation

by Jerelis Online Now Feb 14, 2013 at 12:14 AM

Why not get a bus from Selcuk to Pammukale - an amazing historical site and then from Pamukale to Kas (I think the bus will change at Fethiye) - I am sure that is possible - but I am sure somebody else more knowledgeable will be able to advise you further!

Cheers!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • manicstreetpreachers's Profile Photo

by manicstreetpreachers Online Now Feb 14, 2013 at 6:46 AM

never mind kaş come to bodrum :) much more beautiful You can come directly from a bus or by plane from istanbul

• ayferselci's Profile Photo

by ayferselci Online Now Feb 15, 2013 at 1:45 AM

It is easy to find a bus to Antalya from Pamukkale and it is only 3 hours bus ride. Also same for Fethiye and from Fethiye, there are buses going to Kas every hour or so. It can be fun to see more places on your way  to Kas.Pamukkale is a natural beauty and Fethiye is another nice place to stop and in April you can even swimm there :) Jerelis wrote: Why not get a bus from Selcuk to Pammukale - an amazing historical site and then from Pamukale to Kas (I think the bus will change at Fethiye) - I am sure that is possible - but I am sure somebody else more knowledgeable will be able to advise you further!

Cheers!

• traveloturc's Profile Photo

by traveloturc Online Now Feb 15, 2013 at 9:52 AM

yes you can 1 alternative is to reach Fethiye another alternative is to reach Antalya

than Kaş...

• June.b's Profile Photo

by June.b Online Now Feb 17, 2013 at 6:52 AM

From Selcuk, take a bus to Antalya, then from Antalya's main bus terminal, take the cooperative bus called Bati Antalya to Kas. I took it early last year.

In my opinion, Kas beats Antalya and Bodrum in terms of landscape, cost and accessibility, less-tourists, value-for-money to highlights such as Kekova, sunken city, kalekoy, saklikent tours. I wrote about them here:

"Kas (prounounced CASH)" - Kas by June.b

Unless, you're into lively nightlife and very touristic place of course, then that's Antalya and Bodrum. Enjoy.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines