Segrate

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cooking class

Portofino May 10, 2015 at 7:03 AM

can anyone recommend a 1/2 day cooking class in or near Portofino, Italy.

Thanks, we will be there in early October!

Rhonda

more
    • Aqualandia Jessolo

Venice 8 hours ago

Is there a Vaporetto from venice to Lido di Jessolo ? If so , where & at what time in morning can we embark upon it & how much time shall it take to raech Jessolo ? How can we get a connection to Aqualandia Jessolo Water Park ? Thanks
      Puneet

more
    • Aqualandia Jessolo

Italy 8 hours ago

We are a group of 7 ,including 3 children ( 9,9,13) visiting Venice from 20th to 23rd June . On 22nd june we wish to visit Aqualandia Jessolo Water Park . How exactly can we make it to Aqualandia Jessolo from Venice in the shortest possible time ? How long will the journey take ? Is it possible to spend sufficient time at the park & come back to Venice the same day ? Are there any other , must see , attractions also near the park ? Thanks in advance .
      Puneet

more
    • available transportation to arrive to arbatax from cagliari airport

Àrbatax 13 hours ago

my first time in sardinia and i will arrive in 30 may 2015 at 12 pm and i want to go to arbatax ( haven't my driving license) what is the best way with low cost .

more
    • travel to ponza - hydrofoil or ferry?

Ponza 14 hours ago

Hi
      I am holidaying in Ponza this August. we will get a train from Rome so is Anzio the best port? And how reliable is the hydrofoil in August? The timings for this are better than the ferry, but i don;t want to book if its likely to get cancelled.
      Thanks for any advice

more
    • Batates's Profile Photo

from 14-18/6/2015

Florence May 17, 2015 at 2:57 AM

any parties in florance in that time from 14 to 18/6

more
    • 5 day Rome trip Itinerary

Rome May 16, 2015 at 1:36 AM

27th June Reach Rome. Local sightseeing near Monti.

Buy 3 day Roma pass for 28th to 30th

31st(Sunday) One day trip to Assisi

I was wondering if Assisi would be too crowded on Sunday
      The day I reach ie 27th June, could you suggest any good attractions or walks in the city.
      Also some guidance about using the 3 day Rome tour- Apart from the prime tourist attractions could you suggest things which shouldn't be missed

more
    • murano glass

Padova May 14, 2015 at 1:34 AM

where can I buy murano glass at Padova

more
    • Hotel Excelsior Lido

Lido May 8, 2015 at 3:12 AM

How to get to the hotel from S. Elena, Venice

more
    • travelling

Positano May 4, 2015 at 2:47 AM

Hi can anyone help with instructions to get from positano to La Spezia ,chique terra . Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

more
    • Hotel in South Tirol

Italy Apr 27, 2015 at 7:19 AM

Hello guys,

my friend and me we are planing to make holiday in south tirol this summer. On the website (www.belvita.it/en) we found a lot of great wellness hotels. Do you can maybe recommend a few great hotels in this region?

Thank you in advance

Best wishes Michi

more
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Budget accomodation.

Pavia Apr 26, 2015 at 9:35 AM

Could you suggest a nice bed and breakfast or a budget hotel not far from the town center?

Thanks!

more
    • footstool's Profile Photo

Venice water travel

Venice May 23, 2015 at 4:36 PM

What is the black gondola, which takes you from Giudecca to the main islands, called? It only leaves from two or three points. I'm not referring to either the vaporetti or the "romantic" gondola ride. Mille grazie.

more
    • Bocca di Magra - Monestry Santa Croce

La Spezia May 23, 2015 at 4:32 AM

I visited the grounds of this monestry last year, a very restful and tranquil location although I don't think that I should have been there !! My question is can anyone give me any information on this place as I really would like to visit it again and not feel like a trespasser. My Italian is so bad that I cannot translate their website. Any information would be gratefully received.

more
    • Calmasino to Malcesine by car

Malcesine May 22, 2015 at 7:28 PM

Hi! We are staying in a vineyard B&B in Calmasino, am wandering how long it would take to drive to Malcesine from there? We have only one and a half days and we wish to have a short boat trip maybe to Limone and a trip up Monte Baldo. Any answers would be greatly appreciated!

more
    • laydlutz's Profile Photo

Travel Buddy

Milan May 21, 2015 at 3:39 PM

Is anyone planning on being in Milan, Italy May 29 - June 11. It is my first time to Italy and I'm looking for someone fun who may be interested in exploring the city together? I'm up for day trips to other cities as well. I'm staying in the Porta Venezia/Lombardy area. Thanks!

more
    • Sicily Airport Limo rentals company?

Sicilia May 20, 2015 at 3:06 AM

i was wondering if somebody could let me know about the limo company Sicily tour Service for their airport transfer service as i would like to get a limo booked for the same. Has anyone used their services? Should i go ahead with them? as i want a comfortable travel.

more
    • travelfrosch's Profile Photo

Pre-paid SIM Card

Bolzano May 17, 2015 at 8:27 AM

Any recommendation for an inexpensive pre-paid SIM card (talk and text) that works well in Trentino-Alto Adige and Veneto? Can you recommend a place to buy one near Bolzano's town center? Thanks!

more
    • marco masini

Rieti May 16, 2015 at 9:46 AM

do you know
      if the concert from marco masini 27.06.15 in rieti
      is free?

hardy

more
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Transportation.

Lenno May 16, 2015 at 9:32 AM

How do I get from Bellagio to Lenno?

more
    • Malpensa airport to Bellagio

Milan May 13, 2015 at 9:54 PM

Could someone please recommend public transport from Malpensa to Bellagio

more
    • Livorno to Cinque Terre

Livorno May 4, 2015 at 3:36 AM

Our cruise was originally supposed to stop in LaSpezia, but they changed the itinerary to Livorno. We had our hearts set on going to Cinque Terre from LaSpezia. I know that Livorno is quite a bit further away, but we are in port from 7 am to 7 pm. Would taking the train up be a possibility?

more
    • Public Transport

Sorrento May 4, 2015 at 1:18 AM

Staying at St Agnello - would like to visit Positanio - Leics has said that public buses can get packed - will they be packed this week

Thinking of visiting Capri - don't like small boats so what are the options of taking a large regular ferry boat -and then getting the furnicular to Capri town - are these liable to be full this week

All answers gratefully received. Many thanx

more
    • JessSmyth's Profile Photo

Mugello Race

Barberino di Mugello May 3, 2015 at 6:03 PM

Hello, VT Nation:

I've traveled to all of the MotoGP races in America and am now trying to gauge distances from Europe's MotoGP circuits to each town's epicenter (hotels, restaurants, motorbike shops, bars, clubs, etc.).

For Mugello, is there just one little town outside of the track? And if so, how far is it and is it very exciting? If the track holds 50,000 people, I imagine all of those Rossi enthusiasts need to eat and sleep somewhere close by.

Any help you could provide would be most helpful.

Cheers!
      JS

more
    • dennyandconnie's Profile Photo

Ferry from Milazzo to Lipari

Sicilia May 3, 2015 at 9:01 AM

Is there any reason to prebook the passenger ferry from Milazzo to Lipari the first week in June?

thanks

more