change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• styxgirl's Profile Photo

apartment in segovia

by styxgirl Online Now Feb 2, 2014 at 12:59 PM

i have booked 2 nights in september to stay at Apartamentos Aralso Segovia. Is this a good choice? Is it easy to reach from train station? Is there another choice that is better? Thx for any and all help,linda

4 Answers Feb 5, 2014 at 2:41 PM
    • Segovia to Salamanca?

by Jelandjml Online Now Oct 6, 2013 at 7:33 AM

Want to get from Segovia to Salamanca on a Sunday May 2014. Looked at Avanza bus web site and it gave me no results. Any ideas how to get from Segovia to Salamanca? Thanks

3 Answers Oct 7, 2013 at 3:06 AM

car rental

by styxgirl Online Now Oct 2, 2013 at 5:36 PM

Is there a car rental agency that is located in segovia? would like to rent a car for the day to see some of the castles.is it more than to rent one in madrid?thx for all the help

1 Answer Oct 4, 2013 at 1:20 PM
    • gerardmush's Profile Photo

bus timetable

by gerardmush Online Now Jun 29, 2013 at 1:41 AM

how do you travel from Navalmanzaro, Navas de oro and Segovia by bus?

2 Answers Jun 29, 2013 at 2:05 AM
    • Vikielynne's Profile Photo

Segovia and Salamanca

by Vikielynne Online Now May 30, 2013 at 1:21 PM

I'm thinking of doing 3 nights in Salamanca and 2 in Segovia. I'll fly in and out of Madrid. From what I can see I can take the Avanzabus from Barajas to Salamanca and then on to Segovia. Then train no Madrid. I'd do 1 night in Madrid so I can catch a fairly early morning flight out. Does this seem like enough time in Salamanca and Segovia, I've been to Madrid a few times. Also, I'm looking between the Hotel Goya and Hostal Sara in Salamanca and Hotel Condes de Castilla and Sercotel Infanta Isabel in Segovia. Any thought on thses hotels?

2 Answers May 31, 2013 at 7:16 AM

bus or train

by styxgirl Online Now Mar 10, 2013 at 8:35 AM

how can i get from segovia to coca castle?i think i read there is a afternoon bus but don't want to have to spend the night near castle

4 Answers Mar 11, 2013 at 8:24 AM
    • I need info on tickets for the tous bus in Segovia, cost and times.

by catsdancing Online Now Apr 1, 2012 at 2:33 PM

I need info on tickets for the tous bus in Segovia, cost and times.

6 Answers Mar 25, 2013 at 8:55 PM
    • tour bus in Segovia

by catsdancing Online Now Mar 30, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Are there any bus tours in Segovia?

3 Answers Mar 30, 2012 at 12:20 PM
    • Segovia Hop on Hop off service/bus

by catsdancing Online Now Mar 29, 2012 at 12:51 PM

I need info on Segovia HHHop on Hop off service/bus. Cost? Length of tour? Where you purchase tickets? Do thry accept cash or credit card? Where does tour start in relation to the train station?

5 Answers Mar 31, 2012 at 12:03 AM
    • 68maciek's Profile Photo

Restaurant, skateboard spot, parking lot (free of charge)

by 68maciek Online Now Feb 15, 2012 at 11:36 AM

I'm coming with my family to Segovia for one night in few days time. Please advice:

1. Restaurants (budget) also where locals eat (or between Segovia- Salamanca).
      2.Is there any skateboard place/park in Segovia? My 14 y.o. son doesn't care much about old buildings.
      3. Where can I park my car for free if I am staying at Paseo de las Carmelitas street?

Thank you,

Maciek

4 Answers Feb 17, 2012 at 7:23 AM
    • T-and-K's Profile Photo

Live traditional guitar music in bar/restaurant

by T-and-K Online Now Feb 11, 2012 at 1:02 PM

I wonder if there are some nice bars or restaurants in Segovia that play live traditional Spanish guitar music? Even on Tuesday or Wednesday evenings? We're staying two nights in Segovia in April and would love to experience good, traditional Spanish guitar music.

2 Answers Feb 12, 2012 at 7:50 AM
    • Looking for the artist of tiles I bought in Segovia a few weeks ago

by BBL Online Now Jun 23, 2011 at 1:08 PM

Hi

I was just recently in Segovia and I bought some tiles by Plaza Mayor in a souvenir store next to a bakery. I am interested in importing some of these tiles and I wanted to know if you knew the artist of these designs. If you think you can help me then email me at beth5258@gmail.com and I will send scanned images... they are too big for this web-site.

Thank-you very much.

Beth

• Segovia Salamanca or Avila

by greenday Online Now Oct 16, 2010 at 3:16 AM

Hi, we are trying to decide between Salamanca, Segovia and Avila. We have never been to this part of Spain. We have 3 spare days as part of a trip including Spain and Portugal. Is it possible to maybe fit in 2 of these places? Thanks for any help.

5 Answers Oct 16, 2010 at 5:25 PM
    • Segovia To Barajas

by asaustrup Online Now Feb 11, 2010 at 9:14 PM

I have to make a decision on where to spend the last night in Spain on our trip in April. We fly out of Barajas.

I have been told that Segovia is lovely at night and I thought it might be fun to spend the night there rather than Madrid and travel from Segovia to Barajas to catch my 1:10 pm flight home.

Can any of you wise advisors give me an idea of how long the AVE to Chamartin, the metro to Barajas would take from Segovia? This is on a Sunday morning. From what I read it seems like about 90 minutes travel time.

Is this a crazy idea or a really clever plan?

Cheers,

Arne

5 Answers Feb 15, 2010 at 11:59 AM
    • Rzezbiarz.wg's Profile Photo

from Segovia to Avila

by Rzezbiarz.wg Online Now Mar 1, 2009 at 4:38 AM

Do anybody can suggest how to reach Avila from Segovia?
      Is there bus connection? How often, how long it takes?
      Thank You.

• Savl1's Profile Photo

the best time for visit Alcazar at saturday

by Savl1 Online Now Feb 28, 2009 at 8:17 AM

I will be in Segovia at the beginning (4th) of april - not high season yet but it will be saturday. I don't want to mix with numerous autobus tourists. I have 2 versions of visiting time: about 12 h. and about 15 h. How do you think - what time is better (min. people serve as a criterion)?

1 Answer Feb 28, 2009 at 11:56 AM
    • Savl1's Profile Photo

from Segovia to the castle of Manzanares el Real

by Savl1 Online Now Dec 1, 2008 at 8:53 AM

THE CASTLE OF MANZANARES EL REAL is between Segovia and Madrid. How can I go by any public transportation (bus,train) from Segovia to this castle (NOT FROM MADRID)? Does anyone know anything that could help me?

2 Answers Dec 9, 2008 at 7:42 AM
    • milugares's Profile Photo

How far is Segovia Guiomar AVE station from city centrum?

by milugares Online Now Jul 10, 2008 at 12:44 PM

In Renfe website I found AVE station in called Segovia Guiomar but nowhere to find its address or how far it is from Segovia Center (lets say around acueduct).
      Anyone knows the name of the street?
      Is there a line bus which runs *frequently* between AVe station and center?
      How much could cost a taxi?

En la página de Renfe no hay manera de encontrar información sobre la estación Segovia Guiomar del AVE.
      ¿Está muy a las afueras? ¿En que calle o carretera?
      ¿Hay buses frecuentes al centro (incluso en agosto? ¿cuanto podría costar un taxi desde la estación al centro, cerca del acueducto?

Muchas gracias!

3 Answers Aug 8, 2008 at 12:15 PM
    • mmsalves's Profile Photo

Bus Madrid - Segovia - LaGranja San Ildefonso - Bus turístico de Segovia

by mmsalves Online Now Sep 2, 2007 at 2:30 AM

Hello
      I will come from Madrid to Segovia on 11 September and I want to visit also San Ildefonso La Granja.
      Here madridinfosite.com/en/day-tr... I can see this
      By bus: The La Sepulvedana bus line has a route direct from Madrid to Segovia between 6:30 a.m. and 10:30 p.m. The buses run every half hour and trip takes about 75 minutes (6€). The buses depart from the Méndez Álvaro Station (Metro Méndez Álvaro). La Sepulvedana also has buses from Segovia to La Granja de San Ildefonso.
      I can’t access the site of Sepulvedana (the English version is not functioning yet, neither some parts off the Spanish version, incluing routes/timetables.). and I have no answer to my e-mail , asking for timetables.

So I will be grateful to somebody who can tell me about a bus leaving Madrid near 8: 00 a.m with link to La Granja.

Where I can buy the tickets for the “ bus turístico de Segovia” ? Is it an Hop On Hop Off Bus like at Madrid or Barcelona?

Thanks

• Daisylove's Profile Photo

Bus from Madrid to Segovia

by Daisylove Online Now Jul 26, 2007 at 5:46 PM

What is the website for the bus from Madrid to Segovia? What is the earliest time for the bus from Madrid to Segovia? I use the website http://www.lasepulvedana.es./index.html but can't find, I don't understand Spanish. Please help. Thank you.

9 Answers Jul 27, 2007 at 6:52 AM
    • freyas_dad's Profile Photo

swimming in segovia

by freyas_dad Online Now Jul 19, 2007 at 8:21 AM

i am due to visit the area at the begining of august, obviously i shall be keen to look around segovias many attractions, however i would like to take my 2 year old, freya, to a swimming pool or lido. are there any open air pools in the area, or any other attractions that would appeal to a small child?
      many thanks

al

2 Answers Jul 19, 2007 at 10:37 AM
    • Church opening times

by bhinton Online Now May 4, 2007 at 1:34 AM

Is there a good time to visit churches in Segovia? Is it bad form to visit during worship services?

2 Answers Oct 3, 2011 at 3:05 PM
    • hungry bias

by kyeblue Online Now Mar 16, 2007 at 8:43 AM

A hungry dinner would love any food, are you sure that this place is as good when you were not that hungry.

1 Answer Mar 18, 2007 at 7:24 AM
    • Segovia and El Escorial in one day?

by ray_fb Online Now Oct 30, 2006 at 6:35 AM

Is it possible to tour Segovia and El Escorial in one day from Madrid?
      Is there a bus going from El Escorial to Segovia?
      I'm thinking taking a bus to El Escorial in the morning, tour the
      palace from 10am to 1pm, leaving around 2pm for Segovia by bus
      or train and then going back to Madrid around 6pm. Would that be
      too rush?
      Thanks,
      Raymond

3 Answers May 6, 2007 at 11:26 AM
    • Ceramics shop near the Plaza Mayor

by JeannieStaubus Online Now Sep 21, 2006 at 11:37 AM

I am trying to replace a ceramic/clay figure of a balding man holding a pig under his arm that I bought in Segovia 20 years ago. I think he's a cook. The shop carried many native figurines of Segovia residents from different occupations. I have the one of a woman standing with a water jug. The colors are earth tones of tan, peach, and brown. They stand about 12 inches tall and are delightful. I never saw any figures that resembled them during our travels in Spain. I would like to buy the man and maybe some others if I can find the shop. Thanks for your help!!!!!!

1 Answer Sep 22, 2006 at 2:45 AM
    • Ceramics shop near the Plaza Mayor

by JeannieStaubus Online Now Sep 21, 2006 at 10:09 AM

I am trying to replace a ceramic/clay figure of a balding man holding a pig under his arm that I bought in Segovia 20 years ago. I think he's a cook. The shop carried many native figurines of Segovia residents from different occupations. I have the one of a woman standing with a water jug. The colors are earth tones of tan, peach, and brown. They stand about 12 inches tall and are delightful. I never saw any figures that resembled them during our travels in Spain. I would like to buy the man and maybe some others if I can find the shop. Thanks for your help!!!!!!

• wardy51's Profile Photo

Music bars in Segovia

by wardy51 Online Now Oct 4, 2005 at 1:21 AM

Does any one know of any traditional music bars in Segovia.
      I am off there on Thursday for 2 nights. Any other tips welcome.
      Thanks
      geoff

• Morepork's Profile Photo

Where is Segovia ?

by Morepork Online Now Mar 27, 2005 at 1:58 PM

Please excuse my ignorance !

6 Answers Sep 21, 2006 at 11:37 AM