Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation between KTM Sungai Petani to Jerai Hill Resort

Sungai Petani 15 hours ago

I plan to make a trip to Jerai Hill Resort. Taking the ETS up to KTM Sungai Petani. Any recommended transportation services between the KTM Sungai Petani to Jerai Hill Resort? The resort's recommended service provider is quoting me MYR250 which I think is expensive for a 38km return. Travelling in company of 3 persons.

Thank you.

• Domestic to International Transfer to Sama-Sama Express Hotel

Kuala Lumpur Yesterday

I'm arriving KLIA from Kuching fairly late (20:00) on a Sunday night. I assume I will need to clear customs/immigration and security in order to enter the International Terminal area where the Sama-Sama Express is located. What I don't know is if Immigration/Customs and/or Security is open at that hour on a Sunday night. If they are not open, I forfeit my stay at the Sama-Sama Express Hotel as I won't be able to get to it. I'll be flying out the next morning (early) on All Nippon Airlines to Tokyo. Can anyone tell me if it would be possible to get to the Sama-Sama Express fairly late at night the evening before an early international flight???? I contacted the hotel directly and they have not answered.
      Thank you!

• grump1's Profile Photo

Pulau Langkawi Oct 7, 2015 at 2:41 AM

Hi all does anyone know the name of the optometrist next door to underwater world in pentai cenang? langkawi is.i broke my spectacles frame and i know that he carries the one that i need
      thank you all

• saraton's Profile Photo

eating out

Kota Kinabalu Sep 26, 2015 at 9:28 AM

we are staying at tanjung aru at the shangri la is there many places near here within walking distance to eat out.

• ac1dbrn's Profile Photo

Water sports

Pulau Tioman Sep 14, 2015 at 12:07 AM

I am an asthmatic so I can't dive, but kite surfing or sailing (not snorkelling), would be great. I am not in the best financial position, so could someone let me know what's available to someone like me?

I'm staying in genting, but can travel to tektek or salang.

• ayayounis's Profile Photo

the best district in kuala lumpur

Kuala Lumpur Sep 17, 2015 at 6:26 PM

I need to know your recommendations about the best district in kL to stay for 5 days (I need Strategic site to visit the most popular places there ) thanks in advance :))

• How do i convince my parents to let me travel to KL ?

Kuala Lumpur Oct 2, 2015 at 3:52 AM

Please Help Me . My parent won't let me travel to KL after the Chinese and Malay conflict since I am a Chinese . How do I convince him that KL is a safe place ?

• ayayounis's Profile Photo

the weather on next november?

Kuala Lumpur Sep 16, 2015 at 8:08 AM

We are honeymooners and this is the first time for us to travel to KL (B B)
      From 1_11 till 9_11 so I need to know what about the weather during this period to prepare suitable clothes.thanks in advance :)

• How to get back from Segamat to JB or Singapore

by ACSH Online Now Jun 19, 2006 at 9:53 AM

4 of us are going to Gunung Ledang on 23 - 25 June, returning to Singapore on Sun 25 June. We've got our train tix from Singapore to Segamat.

We are worried that we'll miss the 5pm train back to Singapore. Is there another way to return to Singapore? What time is the last express bus from Segamat to Larkin? Is it too late for us to buy it on Sun 25 June?

2 Answers Jun 23, 2006 at 6:27 AM