change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• A_liba's Profile Photo

Fez-Merzouga

Morocco 6 hours ago

Hi! we are two italian guys and this summer we'll be in morocco on a trip. We'd like to go for a trip in the desert, and we heard the best place for this was Merzouga. We'd like to know if it's really like that and what is for you the best way to go from Fez to Merzouga? (what can be the price of a taxi?)
      Thanks

more
    • annalecce's Profile Photo

A good Hammam

Fes al Bali Jun 19, 2014 at 8:19 AM

My husband and I are now in Fes. We want to have a Hammam in couple. Though we know that it is impossible to have a traditional hammam in couple, we want to have something very similar in a good and clean place, with some ambience and that might be not a tourist trap. Any suggestion?

more
    • Spits011's Profile Photo

How to clean a Berber wedding blanket

Morocco Jul 4, 2014 at 1:22 PM

Hi I bought a large ivory berber wedding blanket (handira) in morocco for a wedding gift to a friend and I am confused how to clean it as most dry clean laundries in my country are telling me that dry cleaning will damage the shiny sequins and the sheep and cotton weaving. Does anyone have experience with cleaning these blankets made out of sheep wool, cotton and shiny sequins please?

more
    • A_liba's Profile Photo

Sharing desert tour (fez to marrakech)

Morocco Jul 1, 2014 at 9:13 AM

Hi travelers!
      We are two italian guys (21). In august we would like to have a trip in morocco and we saw many tours from Fez to Marrakech with a camel trek and a night in a desert tent. We were really interested but all those tours are really cheaper if you are four people and so are looking for two more people to join us so we can both save money. The starting date would be 9-10 august and we would have a trip of 2/3 nights.
      Whoever wants to know more only needs to write me. Thanks a lot.

more
    • Advice on agadir holiday

Agadir Jun 13, 2014 at 11:48 AM

I've just booked a week to agadir in October, just wanted to know if there are plenty of activities available locally for young kids (highly active boys), mainly adventurous activities like archery, wall climbing etc

Anyone know any reliable tour guides/company

I've booked to stay at residence intouriste (founty area I think) some say it's far from everything, although I prefere a bit of quite I was wondering if it's really that far from shops, restaurants for the essential bits and a bite to eat in a hurry.

Thank you

more
    • Couples in Morocco

Marrakesh Jun 24, 2014 at 4:39 PM

I'm a muslim women from Iran. my boyfriend and I want to go to Marrakech on holiday do you think we will be able to go without facing any trouble of marriage an sharing a room.

more

Near Sefrou