Sedom

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Akko - Cars in the old city

Akko Jan 26, 2015 at 9:39 PM

I understand that I cannot drive in the old city of Akko. Can I leave a car outside of the old city, with luggage in it, while visiting the old city? Will there be a problem with theft? Will there be a problem with Israeli security not liking cars sitting around with unattended luggage?

more
    • Poling's Profile Photo

How to get to border from Jerusalem by bus?

Israel Jan 1, 2015 at 8:00 PM

1. Is that correct that from Jerusalem to Allenby Boarder, I can take the he shuttle bus from Damascus gate? Do I need to make reservation if Damascus Gate is not the final terminal? It takes about 45 mins? The price is about 45 ILS?
      2. How to get to the South border (Taba) from Jerusalem? How long does it take and how much?

more
    • tbnyc1's Profile Photo

Take a Tour or do it yourself

Israel Jan 28, 2015 at 8:53 AM

We are thinking of Israel in early June 2015 and would like to know if it is easy to do it yourself. We have taken a lot of tours in other countries and the efficiency is what I like best BUT sharing the experience with 30 other people is not the greatest. We are looking to do Tel Aviv and Jerusalem and take day trips to all the other out of town highlights. If you could recommend tour companies and sights to see that would be great.

more
    • going for leave

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jan 10, 2015 at 12:30 PM

I am an international student and i have to go back to my native country every 9 months , i will be on a 3 month leave
      So is there any place where i could store my luggage rather than carrying it back ???

more
    • How to plan little free time in Israel

Israel Dec 31, 2014 at 8:46 AM

I would need help in planning a very little free time I will have on my trip to Israel. I will be stationed in Haifa. All that I will have available is one evening after 18.00 and then from Thursday 19.00 till Saturday 18.00 (Sabbath...), when my plane takes off.
      Any suggestions would be really welcome. I would prefer to see Christian sites like Church of the Holy Sepulchre or Betlehem (where I could also maybe get a glimpse of the Arab culture).

How safe is it to travel to Betlehem or spend a night there?
      Would it make sense (especially on safety grounds) to leave Haifa at 19.00 and travel to Betlehem or Jerusalem (that could maximise my tour time on the following day)?
      Is it really necessary to come to the airport full 3h before the flight?

Any itinerary ideas greatly appreciated.
      Thanks

more
    • Witch currency to take with?

Israel Jan 17, 2015 at 8:51 AM

Hi! Planing to go to Israel soon. Witch currency is better to take with € or $? Thanks!

more