Sedbergh

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Car park at Windermere

Windermere Mar 28, 2015 at 6:12 PM

Hi, I have book at day tour with mountain goats. We be driving up there and was wondering where can I park my car while we were on the tour. Any free parking?

more
    • Irina_Blyumina's Profile Photo

Advice of Cumbrias Local

Cumbria Apr 20, 2015 at 11:21 AM

Hello! I need an advice of Cumbrias Locals. I have a pen friend who lives alone in a small village Mealsgate. We had been exchaiging letters every day for more than 3 months till last Thursday whan he didn't answer my last message. He is not a person who stops correspondence without any explination and I am afraid that he may be in trouble. He relocated to Mealsgate about 2 months and don't know his neighbours. Most people come to this place only for a weekend. So if he felt bad or locked or anything else it was possible that there were nobody to hepl! I had a such type bad experience when I couldn't open my bathroom door and thought that I might stay there forever. So I worry and don't know what to do. I found local police email but I am afraid they will dicide that it is a joke. I actually hope that he is fine but his computer is broken or just doesn't want to communicate but I would like to be sure that he doesn't need help.
      Any ideas?
      Thanks
      Irina

more