Secaucus

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• sightseeing

by bellape Online Now Oct 12, 2010 at 6:34 PM

I#m ere for about 3 weeks for work and would like to know secaucus, who can show me around?

1 Answer Oct 13, 2010 at 5:36 AM
    • taxi @ secaucus junction

by punyabrota Online Now Jul 12, 2009 at 8:43 PM

are taxis available 24 hours @ secaucus junction?

1 Answer Jul 13, 2009 at 7:09 AM
    • Transportation

by Cstone1 Online Now Sep 17, 2008 at 5:50 PM

What is the best way to get from the Secaucus Junction station to Hilton Garden without a car? How far is it?

1 Answer Sep 18, 2008 at 5:37 AM
    • Luggage

by no1riggie Online Now May 24, 2005 at 11:59 AM

Hi,

We are staying at the Holiday Inn in Secaucus in June. On the day we fly home we don't leave until 7.55pm. We'd really like to spend some of that day in New York. Does anyone know of a luggage storage facility, either at Newark Airport or in New York City. I know the hotel would probably store our luggage for us, but I'd like to avoid the complication of having to go back there on the way to the airport.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Anne

• Help for traveling to area with children

by journey67 Online Now May 12, 2005 at 10:04 AM

Hi. My four children and I are making a roadtrip up the east Coast from Mississippi to Maine beginning on the 20th of May. One of our stays will be at the Crowne Plaza in Secaucus. We chose to stay there rather than actually stay in New York. ANy tips, advice on an easy way to get from the hotel to New York and back would be much appreciated. Also, any advice on cool things to see or do in Secaucus or New York would be great. THanks in advance.

4 Answers May 13, 2005 at 8:09 AM