Seal Beach

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• What can i do in and near Seal beach?

by MercedesBoldt Online Now 6 hours ago

is there anything fun to do in seal beach for a good price? anything near as well? It'd a road trip from Texas! Also can you swim? Or is it for the seals only? are there actually seals there also

2 Answers 4 hours ago
    • What to wear?

by rnsquared Online Now Aug 10, 2007 at 3:49 PM

Seal beach sounds like a great place. I'm taking my two daughters there, ages 12 and 8. We haven't spent much time at beaches, so I don't know what to pack.
      The weather is supposed to be 80's during the day mid-60's at night. Do the winds make it cooler? Are shorts and tank tops good, or do we need hooded jackets and capri pants. I'm curious about style too. Is it pretty casual, or is a lady expected not to leave the house without her hair styled and makeup.
      Any advise is appreciated. Thanx!

4 Answers Aug 12, 2007 at 5:47 PM
    • ::directions::

by earnthatcrush Online Now Mar 3, 2004 at 3:31 PM

can someone please tell me the best way to get to seal beach from the 626 area? i have friends coming from out of state and they want to go to the beach but i haven't been to seal beach in years. i just mainly need the cross streets i suppose to mapquest it or something. also, any parking info fee would be greatly appreciated. thanks. -xo

1 Answer Mar 4, 2004 at 5:41 AM