Scottsdale Travel Answers

change location
al_mary's Profile Photo

Scottsdale / Phoenix Area

by al_mary Online Now Sep 25, 2003 at 7:32 PM

Greetings, We will be staying in Scottsdale, at the Hospitality Suites Oct. 11th - 14th. Any suggestions on some reasonably priced eateries in the area like a nice steak house ? Has anyone been to the following: Desert Botanical Gardens ? Arizona State Fair ? We are just curious if they are worth attending while we are there .... Any help appreciated :o) Mary and Al - USA Massachusetts

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • spartan's Profile Photo

Re: Scottsdale / Phoenix Area

by spartan Online Now Sep 26, 2003 at 12:00 AM

Hi Mary and Al, For the restaurant, try Banderas...the food is excellent and the price won't break your wallet. It's been a few years since I've eaten there, but I do remember a line to get in. For more information, check out the write up on my Scottsdale page. Sincerely, Spartan

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • zuriga's Profile Photo

by zuriga Online Now Sep 26, 2003 at 6:10 AM

There's a Ruth Chris Steak House in Scottsdale if you like those.. and so many good restaurants it's hard to choose just a few. If you write or email the Scottsdale Chamber of Commerce, they'll send you a huge book full of ideas of things to see, places to eat.

• YVRDave's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Scottsdale / Phoenix Area

by YVRDave Online Now Sep 26, 2003 at 10:59 AM

The best sports themed place I have ever been to is called Don & Charlies. Just off Camelback east of Scottsdale Rd. Also excellent prime rib. Not expensive.

• Landshark+3's Profile Photo

by Landshark+3 Online Now Sep 29, 2003 at 2:50 PM

I am not sure if you just want steak or you are looking for something different with a little more Arizona with it. I would suggest you try Rawhide very cool place and definetly Arizona western style. Rawhide Wild West Town 23023 North Scottsdale Road Scottsdale, Arizona 85255 USA (480) 502-1880 or (480) 502-5600 www.rawhide.com

• YVRDave's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Scottsdale / Phoenix Area

by YVRDave Online Now Sep 29, 2003 at 3:00 PM

Good call Larry. I had forgot about Rawhide. I went there as a kid and loved it.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines