Scipio

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Exchange Student accommodation near cal state la

California 2 hours ago

Can anybody reccommend a safe area for student to rent an apartment please

more
    • TamersonK's Profile Photo

Vortex Jeep Tours

Sedona 14 hours ago

Hello

I will be in Sedona, in early October, with 3 friends and we would like to take a vortex jeep tour. There seem to be many of them, Pink Jeep Tours, Earth Wisdom Jeep Tours, Red Rock Jeep Tours, etc.. Any suggestions for the best one? I have been asked to be the "travel agent" for the group and I don't want to let anyone down.

Thank you so much for any advice.

more
    • acloud's Profile Photo

suggestions for a drive thru

Connecticut Aug 17, 2015 at 1:43 PM

My husband and I will be heading to Martha's Vineyard for a wedding, arriving in NY on the 7th and spending the 9th-11th at Martha's Vineyard and then back to NYC by the 13th. We plan on driving from LGA to Boston and then down to the wedding, then back to NYC. We'd like to see Boston, but not spend more than a day and a half. We enjoy local food and customs as well as flea markets. Any suggestions for an interesting, not too touristy, itinerary?

more
    • where is there dancing in the plaza area?

Kansas City Aug 15, 2015 at 3:31 PM

Looking for live dance music, prefers big band music

more
    • Need local info please

Coeur d'Alene Aug 7, 2015 at 7:44 PM

Traveling to CdA 11 Sept. 15 thru 19 Sept, 2015.  Want to take St. Joe 6 hr river cruise, maybe go visit silver mine, do a little aerial sightseeing, etc.  We are not hikers - actually will have 72 year old Dad with us.  Can anyone recommend the best plane service for the aerial sightseeing?  Great (not dress up fancy) restaurants, any must sees?  Want to make the most of our trip and need some local input!  Will have rental car and don't mind 2-2 1/2 hour  to see anything cool!  Home base will be in CdA rental so we will not be overnighting anywhere other than CdA.  Please help me make this the greatest trip my Dad has ever been on!

Thanks!

more
    • Uptown court (Lauderdale courts)

Memphis Aug 7, 2015 at 10:51 AM

Is the area of Uptown courts or previously known as lauderdale courts a safe area in memphis I am visiting from UK

more
    • hotels in miami

Miami Yesterday

I'm coming feb 20th wIth my family. What doeseveryone think about casablanca or flamingo hotel??

more
    • imformation

Reno Aug 29, 2015 at 3:39 PM

bus tour from reno arround lake tahoe and back is there such a thing

more
    • Yellowstone to SLC

Yellowstone National Park Aug 27, 2015 at 7:28 AM

What is the best route to take from West Yellowstone to Salt Lake City considering time, travel conditions, scenery, stopover places, etc
      Thanks

more
    • Alaskan Licence Plates

Orlando Aug 25, 2015 at 8:17 PM

Every holiday we play a game with our two boys to spot as many different US States licence plates while we drive around Orlando. This holiday is our best yet we have spotted 49 out of the 50 US States with only Alaska to go. We've tried everything to spot one to no avail. We only have 3 days left! Does anyone know where we could find one on a friends vehicle or a colleague you may know in the vicinity of Orlando. Any advice would be greatly appreciated and you'd make two (three!) boys very happy. Thanks in advance.

more
    • gecor's Profile Photo

What to do in 6 hours

Miami Aug 20, 2015 at 9:10 AM

Hello, I have been in Miami before, let's say I know a little bit.
      This time, I have a connecting flight in October, the layover is for 6 hours. My idea is get out of the airport, go to the beach, eat something, walk a little bit. Any suggestions for that? Any local restaurant I have to try?

more
    • Tobavarchkhili lakes (Silver lake) trek

Georgia Aug 19, 2015 at 11:29 AM

hello,
      We are 3 people who want to do the Tobavarchkhili lakes trek in the end of September.
      We want to hire a guide (a Hunter), a horse and to rent equipment suitable for outdoor sleeping (tent etc)
      Is it possible? and if so, we'd love to get a recommendation about a guide so we can contact him in advance.
      Thank you, Noga

more
    • Is there still a shuttle from ferry dock to Lana'i City?

Lanai City Aug 17, 2015 at 1:10 AM

Aloha-just got a last-minute chance to go to Lana'i in the AM...Excited but am assuming there won't be any Jeeps for rent tomorrow. Sounds like we can explore some of the beaches within walking distance of the ferry dock, but I'd also like the kids to see the cats at the LARC. Does anyone know whether there is shuttle service from the dock to Lana'i City?

more
    • Orlando February/ March

Orlando Aug 16, 2015 at 7:17 AM

Just wondering if many rides are closed for refurbishments end of February/ start of March? Also are the water rides open with the weather being cooler?

more
    • Savannah to Orlando via Rosemary beach

Savannah Aug 15, 2015 at 3:22 PM

Hi have been on before and have got a lot of great feed back plans are charleston 3 nights Beaufort 1 night Savannah 3 Then going downtown to fly back to Scotland from Orlando so was going to take a week to drive down stopping at Fernandinho beach St Augustine Daytona around Jackson ville Palm Coast Now somebody has suggested Rosemary beach fl. is it worth taking an 8 hour round trip to see it and stay 2 days still open to suggestions. Couple in late 50 s just like chilling walkin sightseeing shopping etc gonna be first 2 weeks in November thanks

more
    • Caves or mines in the area

Copper Harbor Aug 14, 2015 at 2:12 PM

Are there any accessible caves or mines to tour in Copper Harbor?

more
    • Vegan restaurants?

Albuquerque Aug 14, 2015 at 2:47 AM

Is anyone in this group vegan? Which restaurants are best? Which ones are cheapest?

Thanks,

Sankris

more
    • Stone/Rock coffee table for sale

Wallace Aug 13, 2015 at 3:42 PM

Several years ago we visited Wallace and at a store purchased a beautiful stone end table with wrought iron legs. The stone was from Montana. At the time they had a matching coffee tables that we would now like to purchase. We don't know the name of the store. Any ideas??

more
    • Marriott Burlington cab rates or public transportation

Boston Aug 11, 2015 at 7:56 PM

Anyone know what the rate is to take a cab into the city? Or is there public transportation? Coming in on a weekend and don't want to drive into the city. Any advice would b great

more
    • nelsondb63's Profile Photo

BLUES ZONE

Chicago Aug 11, 2015 at 5:05 PM

I've been in Chicago 14 years ago, I remember we went to a street where you could find many blues clubs. Once you enter on the 1st one you had to pay an entrance fee, then they gave you a wristlet which you could use to get into any of the blues clubs on the same street/area, as many clubs as you wanted. Now I'm going to visit the windy city again and I wonder if anyone knows which is the place/street/area I'm talking about. Is it still exists? Thanks for your help! I'd appreciate it very much

more
    • air to train

Richmond Aug 11, 2015 at 1:35 PM

What is the best way to get from the Richmond Airport to the Main Street Amtrak Station, due at the train at 9:30am?

more
    • chattygirl7491's Profile Photo

Girl getaway looking for great B and B

Louisville Aug 11, 2015 at 2:37 AM

We are going to leave the husbands home and have a girls getaway in early Nov. Looking for a gorgeous quaint or elegant B and B with amazing food... I hear 4th Street is a great place so walking distance. A claweek foot tub or great tub would be nice. Any suggestions? ?

more
    • Crab legs to go

Biloxi Aug 10, 2015 at 11:47 AM

I really want crab legs, but I don't want to go to a buffet. Where can I get some to go?

more
    • RV Camping

Carter Caves State Resort Park Aug 7, 2015 at 5:52 PM

Anyone know the best site, close to the play ground w/2 small kids to go back & forth from & still be seen?

more
    • StephanB's Profile Photo

Where to camp.

Big Bear Lake Aug 5, 2015 at 6:24 PM

anybody have campgrounds they love near Big bear lake? I know Serrano, but it seems more for RVs, and Pine Knot maybe OK, but it sounds too near the town, and also the slanted sites on the hill may an issue. I have 4 kids, so hiking inland is not an option at this point. We have 1 big tent and 1 car.
      i don't have to be on the lake, but it would be nice to be near some water. maybe there is another location near Big Bear, another Lake....
      I only live an hour away, so I could travel farther if needed.

more