Travel Answers
Schwaigern

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Anyone travelling from Baden baden to Freiburg on Friday?

Freiburg im Breisgau Apr 21, 2015 at 3:11 PM

Anyone travelling from Baden baden to Freiburg on Friday? We are a Greek band, arrive at noon on Fridaya and have to cover the distance between Baden Baden and Freiburg. Who could share a ride? We are this band www.reggetiko.com

more
    • Johannavcheco's Profile Photo

Family Friendly places

Friedrichshafen May 1, 2015 at 2:02 AM

Hello all,
      I will be visiting next week the city Friedrichshafen in south of Germany with my two kids (5 and 2), would someone have a recommendation on fun and family Friendly places to visit with them? thanks in advace.

more
    • using the tram from Karlsruhe to Ettlingen

Ettlingen Apr 20, 2015 at 3:19 AM

Which tram line - not train should I use from Karlsruhe to the Hotel Holder Ettlingen.
      Thank you

more
    • Buses from Stuttgart airport

Stuttgart Apr 14, 2015 at 7:14 AM

I need to travel from the airport by bus to Karlsruhe / Ettlingen. How do I buy a ticket for the bus? Does the driver give tickets or do you have to get them first from a machine? I have no German and so need to have a clear idea as to what to do.Where would I find a machine and would it also have English instructions.
      Many thanks

more
    • one day in Heidelberg

Heidelberg Apr 16, 2015 at 2:24 PM

What would be the next must-see, after the castle, of course, if we only have one day/night in Heidelberg?

more
    • Using trams in Karlsruhe

Karlsruhe Apr 18, 2015 at 3:07 AM

Using the tram system any suggestions for nice destinations to visit using just trams.3 day visit.
      Any easy train journeys from Karlsruhe to get flavour of the region- 90 year old father with me.
      Thanks

more
    • Black Forest in August

Black Forest Apr 24, 2015 at 2:11 AM

Hi all
      myself and 16 others (ages from 3 to 84) will be staying just outside Simonswald for 9 nights in August. We have most day trips planned, but what i wanted to know was the following
      Are there any public outdoor pools of lakes for swimming near Simonswald?
      Is there enough to do in Triberg for a whole day out?
      How busy would the Europa Park be on a Monday in August?
      Is there much to do/see in Freiburg for a morning?

On one day we are planning on a trip to Stuttgart and parking just off the main shopping street and close to the train station. Some will go and look around the town, while others wish to visit the Mercedes and Porsche museums.
      what is there around the main town to see and how easy is it to get to the car museums and which is the best to visit, giving we would like to meet back with the others before we go for a meal.

Other trips we have planned are to Switzerland and Liechtenstein for the day, we are planning on doing this on Liechtensteins national holiday, so we can see the festivities, has anyone been and is it worth it for a day out.

The other trip idea was a trip to Lake Como, but the small towns up the left hand side, has anyone been and whats worth a visit?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Andy

more