Schwaigern

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Location in Freiburg

Freiburg im Breisgau May 24, 2015 at 7:26 AM

Hi, I' d like to rent an apartmen for 4 nigths. Which area would recommend me? We are three adults and two babies and we have a car so we dont need public transportation. We intend to visit Gegenbach, Titisee, Schluchsee, Gutach. Thanks in advance.

more
    • what is the general feel of this town?

Reutlingen Yesterday

i'll be moving to reutlingen for 4 months september - december and I'm curious what the general feel is of this town? any nightlife? is it eventful? is there easy access to other towns and near by cities?

more
    • where is the bus stop?

Mummelsee May 12, 2015 at 5:54 AM

I will be traveling from Haslach to Freudenstadt to Mummelsee to Baden-Baden. My question is where is the bus stop to get off at Mummelsee for bus #12 and from where I will get bus 245 for Baden-Baden?. I get 1 hr to rest at lake between two buses. How much distance between the lake and bus stop? also will my Konus card valid for this excursion?

more
    • Johannavcheco's Profile Photo

Family Friendly places

Friedrichshafen May 1, 2015 at 2:02 AM

Hello all,
      I will be visiting next week the city Friedrichshafen in south of Germany with my two kids (5 and 2), would someone have a recommendation on fun and family Friendly places to visit with them? thanks in advace.

more
    • motorcycle rental

Baden-Baden May 13, 2015 at 12:52 PM

hello there,,is there any motorcycle rental shop in baden baden or near by ?

more
    • 4 days in Baden-Wurttemberg

Land Baden-Württemberg May 24, 2015 at 2:19 PM

Hello everybody, we are planning to stay for 4 nights in Bad-Herrenalb to explore the area of the Black Forest. We are a married couple with a 2-year old girl.

We think of making day trips to Baden-Baden, Karlsruhe, Stuttgart, plus Heidelberg on the way back home.
      I have the following questions:
      1. Could you suggest any other sight that is a must-see around the area - e.g. castles, small villages etc. Preferably something not more than 40' drive away from Bad-Herrenalb.
      2. Do you believe that any of the above cities could be replaced by another? E.g. Munster.
      3. Do you think that we could be able to see the main sights of those cities in just one day, i.e. 6-7 hours, given that we should take the child's needs under consideration?
      4. Any suggestions for a parking place at those cities. It is always stressful to go into a new city by car and it is helpful to have a clue where to go.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions or advice!

more