Schiedam

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bike hire in Leiden

Leiden Apr 10, 2014 at 9:07 AM

Where is the best place to hire bikes,about 8, for 3 days from 20-22 May?

How much and what deposit?

more
    • bus 858 schedule

Keukenhof Apr 14, 2014 at 3:15 AM

When does the last Keukenhof Express 858 bus leave the gardens to go back to the airport?

more
    • Combi Ticket

Keukenhof Mar 24, 2014 at 11:13 PM

I plan to visit Keukenhof before I go to Bruges, Belgium. I will be landing at AMS and plan to take the Keukenhof Express Bus from Schiphol.

Adults: from Schiphol Airport/Leiden Central station/Haarlem € 23,00

Can I use the Combi Ticket to travel from Schiphol (number 858 bus) and then go to Leiden Central (number 854 bus) instead?

more
    • cost effective transportation from AMS to Keukenhof?

Keukenhof Apr 7, 2014 at 7:36 AM

Hi, I see the cost on viator for the Keukenhof is much more than the price of admission. Is there a more cost effective way to transport from the city of AMS to the flower show? It shows tickets are pretty low (15) but the transportation via viator is around $64.THANKS!

more
    • nosferatu locations

by cardab Online Now Mar 29, 2007 at 8:35 PM

I am thinking of visiting Schiedam and am interested in finding some of the locations used in the 1978 Nosferatu film. Does anyone know of specific places used in the film?

4 Answers Nov 17, 2011 at 1:43 PM
    • Schiedam Liduinabasilic: St. Lidwina relics?

by leslie_c Online Now Feb 25, 2004 at 5:02 PM

Can one see or find the relics of St. Lidwina (also Lydwina, Lydwine, Lydwid, etc.) at the Liduinabasilic in Schiedam in Holland? If not there, does anyone know where they are kept where one can visit or learn more about her?

1 Answer Feb 25, 2004 at 9:42 PM